"Intelligence"

CHAPTER SEVEN

During the conversation I learned a lot about my new friends. Dior was the daughter of a fashion designer and she got her name from a very famous brand that existed ages ago. She could also style clothes. No doubt.

Nick was part of a band and he was very talented in playing the guitar. Let's say the sweet smile was another talent of him.
And when they asked me about my talents, I really couldn't think of anything.

***

Finding our conseillers wasn't very hard. When I first saw her I had mixed thoughts. I felt like I had seen her somewhere else before.
Probably in another life.
Probably.

"You're Nick, Magoa and Dior, right?" She asked with a serious face.

"Yes, we are." I answered with half a voice, a little scared and stressed by her face expression.

"Oh, my little ones" her expression changed immediately, "I am your conseiller, Miss Windy and we're going to be together through this journey."

"Nice to meet you!" Said Nick.

"I guess you're Nick" she said. "And who's Dior?"

"Me...I'm Dior."

"Hi Dior" She greeted her once again. "And you're Magoa?" She stared deep in my eyes, a kind of sight I had never seen before, just like in the dreams.

There was something about her. Something mysterious. The eyes. They were pretty, smiling eyes but deep down they weren't.
I had to figure out whatever it was.

"Yes. I'm Magoa."

"Enchanté for meeting you all. I guess you've gotten to know each other so let's get back to business."

I liked that spirit.

***

The bus stopped

The bus stopped. The passengers were starting to get out, staying close to their leagues.
We got separated in rooms and we were going to stay there until the first challenge.

The first challenge.

"So, my little cupcakes," said the woman in the stage, "the time is here and today's the first challenge. This one is very important."

As I was listening to her words I took a look around the room. It was full of people. Full of young spirits my age, waiting to do whatever it takes to win that wish. Each of them seemed so strong, so confident...
I stared at Nick and Dior, too. Without noticing they were staying very close to each other, as they were commenting the lady's words and sometimes leaving some smirks and smiles out. They were so strong too. Each of them both could have the qualities of a "deserver".
Something was happening in my stomach and I wasn't feeling well. Probably because I was stressed, but I just didn't knew how I would go through the first challenge.