Chapter 22

Keenan Point of View

Eww No!

Why the hell did I use Bell and the word 'my' in the same sentence?

Just so Eww!

Argh, why did I do that?

I am going just so crazy these days. These weird over thumping of my heart is getting on my nerves. It would be good if I have some kind of disease which can be the reason for such over thumping but damn even doctors said I am perfectly fine after doing multiple tests.

"What is going on with you?" I heard the annoying voice.

"Nothing you need to know." I answered her back arrogantly. In situations like these, a little arrogance should help to get you out I guess.

Bell raised an eyebrow and gazed at me from top to bottom as if she was analyzing some kind of defected machine. But then... it's really weird I suddenly find this average looking girl, beautiful.

She is not even wearing a 'dress of the year' dress or the best makeup. All she had on herself was a pair of jeans and top with dissymmetrical makeup.

I mean who paints their face that way. I can see that she has very good practice of making an 'after Zombie attack' effect on her face. Her lips were painted with good purple pink color but boundaries are forgotten in some places as it went out of her lip space. She had less powdered right cheek and overly powdered left cheek. Her blush is alright I guess but I still couldn't get the shade of the color she used.

Ah, not to forget the hair. She has good long black hair but she somehow pinned it up in such a way that gives an impression that it is a bob cut. I know she did not had a hair cut because I can see the heap of pins on her hair.

This girl, who doesn't even know how to use a good makeup, made me find her beautiful. Why?

"You should be happy for your brother, not PMS-ing him." She reprimanded.

"Why are you so happy about this?" I asked her seriously because I want to know what is that she liked in a tongue-less man like Dion. He is not even enough ruthless. I mean, this is the era of bad guys. Girls are supposed to love bad guys, not the super good ones.

"Well, because I am with the people I love so much. But what I did not understand is why you are so bull-heading over everything these days." Love? I scoffed when she said she is in the company of people she loves.

"Am I also one of those people you love so much?" It was only after the moment I asked the question did I realized what the heck I asked.

Oh snap!

Why did I ask her such a senseless question?

I chuckled awkwardly when she frowned at the question and looked at me as if I lost my precious head. "I was just joking you know. Why would... you love... me? I mean I don't love you too. You are too much to handle but at the same time challenging too but it doesn't give me a reason to like you." I rambled on and on.

Damn, I got insane than I was already.

Bell walked up to me and touched my head with her hand and with the other one, she held my cold wrist and checked my pulse.

"I don't find anything wrong with your health. Is there something terrible going on with you Indigo?" She asked worriedly. She seemed like she is genuinely concerned about me.

Don't you dare smile, Keenan. There is nothing so great to give out your precious charming smile.

This is getting weirder with me.