- Jisung, we just want to talk, don't get mad at us for so little, said Jeongin, lowering his head. Ever since you met him, I feel like you are abandoning us even more than before.

The maknae's words were like a punch for Jisung, Jeongin was right, the young rapper had not realized. He turned to Jeongin who was on the verge of tears and went to sit beside him, putting his head on his shoulder, as if to comfort him. The surprised maknae looked at him and sketched a slight smile.

- I didn't realize, he whispered, pained. Excuse me.

- Oh Jisung! exclaimed Felix. Don't pretend not to be aware of this, stop lying.

The young rapper lifted his head towards Felix who sent him a black look.

- I'm not lying, replied Jisung calmly.

- Oh yes? asked Felix. So why didn't you tell anyone you were planning on leaving the band, if you couldn't reach an agreement with the head of the agency if he didn't change your contract?

- Jisung you...

- You went through my things! cried Jisung, cutting Chan.

- So what? I just stumbled upon it by chance!

- You were not allowed to read Felix! It's private!

- Private? But are you kidding me? Were you planning on leaving without telling us while you're at it?

- Stop! cried Chan. Calm down! Jisung, what is this story again? Is it true?

- It's none of your business, said Jisung calmly.

- I saw her writing in her diary, replied Felix, in Jisung's place.

- You didn't have to go through my things!

- I was looking for my shirt! replied Felix. I thought maybe it would be in your things, so I searched everywhere!

- Yes, that's right, but I don't believe you! You always touch what is mine Felix and I don't accept!

- It is not...

- You know what? He cut Jisung off when he stood up straight. Stop talking to me and don't come near me anymore!

The young rapper had been aggressive in his words, he went upstairs and locked himself in his room which he always shared with Chan and Hyunjin.

Jisung did not understand how Felix could have looked at his diary, where he put all his fears and his wildest thoughts to the most normal. He was very angry with her, he didn't want anyone else to find out. That was true, if he didn't find some common ground with the director he'd leave the group and look for a new agency. Yet he hoped it would not come to this, for he would bitterly regret it. He loved the band so much.

Jeongin who was in front of the bedroom door tried to open it but Jisung had it locked from the inside and was nowhere near getting out. He wouldn't let anyone in, not even his two roommates, even if they had to spend the night somewhere else. It was cruel, but Idol wanted to be alone.

- Jisung, opened, please, begged the maknae's voice in the hallway.

- Leave me alone I.N. I don't want to see anyone.

- Jisung, don't leave the group...

The maknae's voice was broken, just thinking about it he was crying. Jisung didn't think he could hurt anyone so much. Jeongin ran away to the room he shared with Seugmin to find comfort.

When I saw his phone Jisung I took. He needed help and what better than to call his meeting the day before, an Idol experiment. Jisung was hoping for a quick answer or he'd call back later. Unfortunately, he got to voicemail and decided to leave a message.

- E'Dawn, it's Jisung, I need your help, I'll call you back or call me back whenever you want. Thank you in advance, bye.

He cut him off, hoping his message would get through to him.

Jisung hides many more things from his band, so that the unknown would be E'Dawn

What will happen next?