Crimson Eyes [Sasuke Uchiha] 13

Chapter 13

I stared at the strangers who entered the room. How do they know me? They walked in and closed the door. The big one stood at the door. Another on at the window, most likely blocking any escapes out. I don't why they would do that. How am I suppose to escape against ninjas?

I felt a stir in my stomach. It wasn't like I was hungry or anything. It sounded like it was from Ryo. I looked up at the man with multiple number of arms.

"Telling from your headbands I can tell you aren't Konoha" the man looked at me, amused.

"Aren't you a smart little girl? Then you have dome guess as to why we are here?" he questioned. I shook my head, clearly confused on what he was going at.

"In order of Lord Orochimaru, we are here to inform you that your time is up" I raise a brow at him. Time? What time?

"What are you talking about?" I asked him, not understanding what's going on.

"Your time in this village is up. Orochimaru has request that you will come with us tonight." I stared at him with wide eyes. What does he mean my time was up?

Suddenly the memories of the man that haunted my mind came flashing through like lightning. My eyes widen in fear and I shook my head.

"No, I'm not going to that monster!" I screamed loudly. I started to shrivel up and shake my head fast. I wasn't going anywhere near that man!

The man smirked at my frighten state. He walk towards my bed and kneeled down in my face.

"Look, you have a three days. If you decide not to go, we'll force you, okay?" He smirked at me before a poof of smoke appeared in my room. Once the smoke was gone, I was by myself in my room.

I stared at the blank white walls in front of me. My eyes wide and my heart slowing down it fast beating. I took a breath and closed my eyes, trying to forget what had just happen.

~3rd POV~ •Sasuke Uchiha•

As night began to rose, Sasuke sat on his bed. His backpack next to him. He stared at the picture of his team, looking at the dark haired who stood there, her red eyes big, a small smile set in her lips.

Sasuke continued to stared at the girl, his heart beating fast. He took the picture out of the frame. He stared at his team one not time before tearing the picture. After it was completely teared out, he hold the ripped piece and placed it I his pocket.

He stood up and grabbed his backpack. Placing it on his shoulder, he walked out his place, leaving the picture of his little family away.

He walked towards the hospital, and jumped in the window that he left open earlier that day. He climbed through the window and looked at girl who was sound asleep. Her beautiful angelic face was facing him. He walked to her and looked down at her. He leaned down and kiss her forehead. He pulled away and hesitated. Then he placed his lips on hers. He pulled away after and stood to his feet. He turned to the window and left the room.

He walked towards the gate of the place he used to call home. After seeing Sakura and knocking her unconscious, he made his way towards leaving this place. He took once more glance at this place, and the memory of Kai came flashing through his head. He turned his back away from this that was his home, and as Sasuke walked away from the love of his life, he knew that he would never forget those crimson eyes that stole his heart.

~A/N~

Hello my loves! So, this the final chapter of Crimson Eyes. Sigh, I really had a good time writing this. I love you all who appreciate my story!

Now, I bet you guys are wondering about a sequel, right? Well your answer is yes, there will be a sequel. I have already started to write the first chapter. But all I'm going to say is that the sequel is called: •Blood Shot• I'm planning on posting it sometime this week. So watch out for it!

Thank you to all who really like this story. I hope you guys will love the sequel as well. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT & FAN.

Oh, & you guys should read my need story A Pierce through My Heart. ^^