Part Two: Two New People

(both emerald and cinder are going to be added in to the harem by request so get ready for fireballs and illusions! And I know it's been awhile so just get on with it. Without further hesitation here is chapter 2!)

[(Y/n) POV]
I wake up in the arms of Ruby and see that there are two new faces that weren't their yesterday. I look around and notice everyone's still asleep so I try my best to wiggle out of Ruby's grasp trying not to wake her. After a few minutes of wiggling I get out and someone giggles it sent chills down my spine cause the giggle sounded like summers so I got scared and started crying. After awhile of me crying Ruby starts to wake up.

[Ruby's POV]
I wake up to the sound of sobbing and it sounds like (Y/n) so I jump up and look around to see him in the corner crying and the two girls that came in laughing about him crying. I take a good look at them and notice who they are. One is Emerald Sustrai and the other is Cinder Fall. I remember Emerald's semblance is illusions so I speak up.
Ruby:"u-uhhh could you please not put my b-brother in a illusion Emerald."
She nods her head and I walk up to (Y/n) and comfort him.
[Cinders POV]
Hmm that boy seems kinda cute and I bet Emerald thinks so too so u whisper in her ear.
Cinder:"I see the way your looking at him so I have a proposal for you how about we both share him?"
She is surprised at first but then nods in agreement. It will be fun torturing him.

[Well that the long awaited chapter two sorry for the delay I have been struggling to come up with ideas for this. Anywho this is Kato signing off till next time buh bye!]