Are you ok?

"Ok what kinda portrait is this supposed to be? You're preparing a lot over there." Shuri asked while looking around the art room. She never actually had been in here since she hadn't taken art but it looked nice. She turned around and spotted a flower crown sitting on a mannequins head. "How do I look?" She asked MJ after deciding to put it on. MJ blushed and mumbled something along the lines of: "Like a Disney princess." But that could be just Shuris ears messing with her.
She laughed. "You're blushing MJ."
"No I'm not." Michelle grumbled back. Then she coughed and began to draw while Shuri settled down on a chair in front of the easel.

"After his call Tony had left his office to go and talk to Pepper but he couldn't find her anywhere. After a few minutes if searching he gave up and just asked Friday who pointed him into the direction of a bathroom. Standing outside the bathroom he heard puking so he softly knocked onto the door and asked. "Pep are you in there?" A few moments of silence and then a weak "yes" followed by the flushing of a toilet and the sound of plaster water before the door opened and a sick looking Pepper stepped out.

"Are you ok?" He asked immediately stepping to her side, grabbing her arm to let her lean on him.
"Yeah it's just the stress." She shooed him away regaining her posture. "And a bit bad Chinese food."
Tony wanted to ask more but in that moment Peter's friend MJ and Princess Shuri walked around the corner laughing with each other. When they spotted them they immediately began walking faster till they reached them and began peppering them with questions over questions.
"Girls, girls. Calm down." Pepper stopped them in the midst of their ramble. "Now stay calm and let Tony tell you what's been going on." With a last stern but loving glance to her husband she then walked away already on her phone setting up a new meeting while Tony was forced to tell the two teenagers in front of him what has been going on these last few days.