Do you always work that much?

Wednesday morning Michelle woke up refreshed for the first time in what felt like an eternity. She had actually slept trough the whole night and was not half as stressed as usually. After she stood up and got ready MJ went to school.
Arriving at School she instantly began searching for Peter, she looked at his locker, his first Period Classroom and Nedˋs Locker but she coulnˋt find him. What had May told him that he didn´t went to school afterwards?

*Letˋs look what Peter is doing.*

After May left and Tony had signed the Papers that made him Peterˋs new legal Guardian he was showed his new room. If his thoughts werenˋt occupied by his aunt he would be shocked by the view of the room.
It was nearly as big as the flat were he and May had lived and was pretty much like a little flat itself and consisted of 3 Rooms. The first was the main Bedroom with a big Bunkbed, a hammock in an upper corner that looked like it was made out of webs and normal stuff Teenagers needed like a wardrobe and Couches. The next room was a little bathroom. Though he already knew the last room it was still the best because it was his lab with all his tech and his desk were all his schoolbooks waited.
"I hope you like it?" Tony said after they had settled down in the Kitchen. "Itˋs awsome Mr.Stark." Peter mumbled. He didn´t want to be ungrateful but he couldn´t really enjoy this right now. And Tony seemed to understand that because he just nodded and when Peter asked him if he could go to bed he just wished him a good night and went to tinker a bit in his lab.
Peter got ready for bed and lay down but he couldnˋt fall asleep he thought about his Aunt and Mr.Stark but also his friends. What should he tell Ned and MJ. He couldn´t lie to them, or could he? He debated about what to do for hours but when couldnˋt decide he finally gave up and drifted to Sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next days went pretty similar for Peter and Michelle. Peter was allowed to stay out of School for a few days and Michelle was too occupied with Homework and Assistant work to think about anything or anybody else. At least till Thursday Morning when she found herself pretty suprised at School.

Thursday was suposed to be a normal Day at Midtown Tech for Michelle Jones and it was, at least at the beginning. She had worked late yesterday hoping to finish everything but there was still a stack of records and other paperˋs in her bag. Maybe she could finish some of it at Lunch or in one of the more boring lessons like Chemics or Robotic lab. Tired as hell she shoved the Stuff she didnˋt need today and sat down in her first Classroom. Literature was a subject she actually liked and she sat alone so no one could bother her. Normally.
"Is here free?" an Voice with a heavy accent asked her not even five minutes after she had started writing one of her last Reports of the last weeks meetings.
She mumbled a quick yes and continued with her work. The Person sat down next to her but that didnˋt seem to be enough because only a few seconds later she began talking again. "Do you always work that much?" She asked. Michelle just pretended she didnˋt hear her maybe she would give up talking to her.
But her hopes on that got destroyed when the Girl next to her reached out to grab one of her paperˋs. Normally she would be more patient but the lack of sleep thinned her nerves. "Thatˋs mine." She snapped. "And Iˋm very busy if you didnˋt noticed. This is..." She looked up to face the other person and stopped. Next to her sat a grinning girl that she knew well enough. A black girl with two braided buns on head ad deep dark eyes. Next to her sat the Princess of Wakanda.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suprise! This won´t be the last we see of Shuri. I hope you like it. Itˋs a bit shorter but I think the point were I stopped is good. No I didnˋt forget about the Class trip it will be the topic of one of the next chapters. Leave Thoughts and everything in the comments like always. BTW Iˋm sorry but I suck at Descriptions.

*Have a great evening.*