That's enough Coffee.

It is Friday and Tony and Peter sit in the Kitchen at the Avengers Tower for Breakfast. "Are you ready?" Tony asks while pouring another Coffee into his mug. "Isnˋt that your third Coffee today?" Peter asks back changing the Topic. Tony shakes his Head. "Itˋs the fifth but dodnˋt change the Topic. I asked if youˋre ready to go?"

"That's enough Coffee." Pepper says while taking the mug out of Tony' s Hands and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Then she sits down next to Peter.
"How do you feel? You can stay home if you're not ready."
"No I'm ok." Peter shrugged and stood up. "See you later." He gave Pepper and Tony a hu gand left before he missed the bus.

"I missed you so much." Ned nearly screamed as Peter entered the bus and gave him the biggest hug ever.

After awhile Peter freed himself and laughed. "I missed you too." They sat down at the back of the bus and Ned began to fill Peter in on what he had missed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MJ was late she knew she had to run if she wanted to catch the bus. "Stupid Alarm!" She cursed under her breath. She couldn´t sleep after her fight with Peter because her Brain was too occupied with on the one hand thoughts about what would happen to her and Peterˋs Friendship after this. But on the other hand she thought way too much about Shuri. The new Girl was interesting and Michelle had serious trouble understanding her, that never happened before normally she could read People like Books but not Shuri.
Speaking of Shuri. Michelle had drifted back into her thoughts while running and failed to notice the Person in front of her till it was too late.

"Careful. Are you chased or something." A female Voice laughed in front of Michelle. She put her Hand up to her Head and slowly began to stand up again. "Iˋm sorry I didnˋt see you." She mumbled her Apology. MJ opened her eyes, ignoring her headache and saw Shuri still laughing. "Thatˋs a first."
"What?" Michelle asked. The Pain in her Head thinned her Nerves out.
"That someone ran into me." Shuri explained.

"I guess youˋre Guards the Dora would have killed them before they reached you?"MJ joked not wanting to fight again.
"Yeah propably." Shuri replied with a sad smile. "Come on weˋll miss the Bus."
She says with more enthusiasm while taking Michelleˋs hand and running towards the Parking lot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Bus is buzzing with expectation and everybody is talking about what they will see on the Trip. Well everybody except for Flash. "Hey Penis I thought you wouldnˋt show up. Where you too Chickened out by the thought that everybody will find out about your lie? Or do you just think youˋre to cool for School now?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry that this is a bit short but you know Christmas Trouble. Flash is an Asshole and there is somethi going on between Shuri and Michelle. The next Chapter will be the trip but I don't know if I'm going to write it in 1 or 2 chapter. We'll see.

Have a nice day.