I Don't Know, Mr. Stark

(Peter's POV)

So I was on patrol as usual before I find a little girl, alone and afraid. I swung down near her and slowly walk into the alleyway I saw her in.

"Hey, anybody here?" I ask in a soft voice

I hear a whimper and someone shuffle closer to the corner of the alleyway. I walk over there cautiously to make sure not to scare her. I crouch down in front of her.

"Hey, kid. Don't worry, I'm gonna get you out of here. What's your name?" They smile slightly and look past his shoulder. Their eyes widen and she closes her eyes.

Me being confused, turns around.  Someone is right behind me. MY SPIDEY SENSE! IT WAS GOING CRAZY AND I DIDN'T NOTICE!
And the person stabbed me in the arm. I scream and fall to the floor.

I almost start crying but I need to stay strong for the kid, so I raise my good arm right as he comes at me with the knife again. I web him to the wall in a swift motion and groan in pain.

The girl slowly crawls out of the corner.

"Spider-Man?" She asks.

"Hey kid..." I respond in a raspy voice.

Karen realised my injury and says; "Peter, you have a major injury. Would you like me to contact Mister Stark?"

"Please do." I say, starting to slur my words.

"Sending an alert to Tony Stark."

(Tony's POV)

I sat in my lab working on my new suit, full focus.

Until I get a beep on my watch.

I look at it and it curse. It says: "Peter Parker is needing your assistance." And it gives me coordinates.

I call my suit and rush to Peter's location.

I see him lying in an alleyway with a little girl by his side, grasping his good arm. His other arm has a huge pool of blood under it and a gash near his shoulder.

"Kid..." I mutter. I quickly pick up Peter and give the girl a place to go. I take off the kids mask to let him get more air.

When we arrive I immediately go to the med bay.

(~Timeskip and Peter's POV~)

I wake up in a bright white room. I groan and put a hand over my eyes.

A voice from next to the bed I'm on says: "FRI, dim the lights to 60%."

I take the arm off of my eyes and blink a few times.

"Pete..."

I look over and see Mr. Stark rushing to my side. "Pete, you're okay.."

I smile and nod. "Yeah. Yeah I'm okay."

"Good." He responds.

Bruce walks in abruptly. "He's good to go, Tony. In about two days he can come back to get the stitches removed if he'd like."

Tony nods and helps me up out of the bed. As I walk out of the room, I begin rambling to Tony, but get stopped by him hushing me.

"Pete, you're rambling too much."

"Oh, uh, sorry. Sometimes when I talk I get carried away with what I'm saying so sometimes I start rambling about something nobody asked me to talk to them about and then I get bored so I just randomly start saying things that are most likely off topic of what they're asking me about if they do ask me to talk and-" and then I keep rambling. This time he lets me ramble on about nonsense. Probably because he wants me to take the hint that he doesn't really care what I'm saying but that's fine. I don't know what I'm saying anyway, so.

Beats me.

I finally stop and look up at him. He looks like he was listening the whole time and then I looked back up as we reached the bottom floor of SI.

"FRI, send an alert to May saying to pick her nephew up from here. Also tell her that he has stitches in his..." he looks at me and then continues speaking, "left shoulder."

"Sure thing, boss." the AI responded.

He then looked over at me and put his hands on his hips. "You're in big trouble, kid."

I shrug. "What's new? I always get in trouble when I tell May these kinds of things. To be fair, she sometimes gets mad at you, but that's a story for another day.

He then crossed his arms, shook his head a bit, and let out a small laugh.

"What am I gonna do with you, kiddo."

"I dunno, Mr. Stark. I don't know."