Chapter 12

(Y/N)'s POV

Darkness. Pure darkness surrounded me, to my right, to my left, under me, behind me. But in the distance I could make out a figure. A figure made out of pure light, that tough looked human, was twice my size and walked slowly towards me.

The figure stopped in front of me, and as I looked up at it I knew who it was. Though how it looked gave me no clues, it had absolutely no clothes or features except a mouth, I just knew who it was. "Where am I?" I asked as I looked around, though the only thing I could see was still darkness.

"We are in the middle of two worlds. You are neither dead or alive, though your destiny will be decided now" it spoke triumphantly as its voice echoed. "What do you need me to do?" I asked looking at it with determination.

"Make the choice. Where is it that you want to go now child?" "I want to go back to them" I said almost immediately. "There are people there waiting for me. I can't keep them waiting, they need me".

The figure seemed to chuckle. "Yes, of course. But don't you forget, you need them as well, just as much as they need you" he said. I looked down before looking back up the figure. "I know".

"Very well then, you shall go back to the ones you love. Though not without a price. One of which you already know what is I'm sure of" he spoke. I looked to where my right arm was supposed to be, and not to my surprise I found my right arm missing.

"This is nothing, I can still use my other arm for fighting. That and I can still stand on my own two feet unlike him..." I said while looking down. "Speaking of" the figure said, getting my attention and making me look up at him.

"You need to confront the hero. Directly" he said which made me sigh. "Do I really?" "Yes, you must". After closing my eyes I bawled my hand into a fist and looked determinedly.

"Ok, I'm ready" "Very well then. When you wake up you will not remember our encounter, but the experience will stick with you. Good luck on your journey. You have made your choice... Alchemist"

Kyoka's POV

It was the last class of the day and I was trying to pay attention to what the teacher was saying, though I was failing miserably at it. It had been four days since Mr. Aizawa had received the call from All Might telling him and other heroes to go to the training area as fast as possible.

Figuring it had something to do with (Y/N), me YaoMomo and Kaminari tagged along with Mr. Aizawa, and found the most terrifying sight we had ever seen.

Recovery Girl told us that because of her quirk, she had used up all of (Y/N)'s energy and stamina to cover up the bleeding. Because of the extreme situation though, (Y/N) had to be kept in a hospital while he remained unconscious.

For four days (Y/N) has been kept unconscious in his hospital room, and for those four days I've been visiting alone or with friends to see if he would wake up or just to keep him company.

For these last few nights the image of (Y/N) lying there while screaming in agony, blood pouring out of his right side as Shigaraki stood on top of has kept haunting my sleep. And the image of him laying on his hospital bed unconscious hasn't been that much better if I'm being honest.

"Jirou!" I snapped back to reality as I saw Mr. Aizawa looking at me sternly with his quirk activated, though his expression quickly softened and he sighed while looking outside the window.

"Look, if you're not going to be able to concentrate in class you might as well just go see him now" he said looking at me sympathetically. "R-really?" I asked shocked as he nodded.

"Thank you so much Mr. Aizawa!" I said as I put my things in my backpack and ran out of the room. Running through the hallways I made my way out of the school and headed for the subway.