Chapter 1

Jirou's POV

Today is a Saturday, and in two days school will start again.

I like to think that I spent my vacations pretty well spending my time playing and hearing music, spending my time with Momo and the girls and a few sprinkles of just messing around with Kaminari.

I though that I might as well go get myself something nice before school starts, so right now I'm at the vynil store looking for the "Gorilla Ultimate Collection", a set of 40 tracks across all albums.

I'm in the store looking for it, when I spot it. I speedwalk to it and at exactly the same time I grab it I see another hand grabbing it. I look up to see who it is and it's a guy pretty taller than me.

We stare at each other for a while with a weird tension in the air surrounding us. He suddenly just jerks the case away from me and starts walking to the cashier like nothing just happened. The fuck is wrong with this dude!?

Jirou: Hey, you're just gonna do that and not say anything!?

He stops walking for a second, and without looking back at me he responds.

???: What the hell do you want me to say? One of us was going to end up loosing and one of us was going to end up winning. I just wanted to have this more than you.

This guy is legit pissing me off...

Jirou: Who the hell taught you those manners?

???: Leave me the fuck alone tomboy.

TOMBOY!?!?

The guy pays for the vynil and starts leaving the store like absolutely nothing thing happened.

Jesus Christ.

I hate that kind of people.

The Next Day

Tomorrow school starts again so all of us were just chilling at our rooms, except Bakugou and Midoriya of course because those two have been training non stop since vacation started.

That was until class president Tenya Iida asked for all of us to meet up at the common room of the dorms.

I'm walking down the stairs while talking with rest of the girls.

Uraraka: I wonder what could be so important for Iida to call all of us to the common room.

Yao Momo: I heard from Aizawa that a new transfer student was coming, when me and Iida were talking with him so maybe that's it?

Hagakure: I hope it's a girl!

Ashido: Nah girl, I hope it's a really cute boy!

Tsu: Would you two quiet down, we're almost downstairs.

We arrive downstairs at the same time as the boys and we all sit down around the sofas and TV, which Iida is standing in front of.

Iida: Okay everybody quiet down, I have a very special announcement to make. As of today a new student is joining our class. He will arrive today in about an hour with all of his luggage so I'd hope all of you ca-

Suddenly Iida is interrupted by a bang coming from the door to our right and the guy I met yesterday at the store with a backpack on his back, and one suitcase on his hand.

Silence fills the air after the bang, while everyone was looking at the dude who just showed up.

???: Guess I opened the door with a tad bit of extra strength huh? Anyways wassup everybody, my name's (Y/N) (L/N), I'll be joining class 1-A from today forward. Now. Can someone please tell me where my room is?

As educated as ever I see. Iida offers to take him to his room, which leaves me and the rest of the class to ourselves. I tell everybody that I had met him which came with very varied responses.

I go to bed nervous of what could go down tomorrow.