"Look....erm..." Chloe stood up, with Seb still hanging on to her hand. "If you guys don't mind, I'm going to head to bed."

"I'll come with you." Seb stood up quickly, he noticed how her eyes flickered from his eyes to his hand and then back to his eyes again, his heart was starting to hammer in his chest, he didn't want to let her go in case he never got her back. Eva and Steef looked at each other, wishing there was something they could do or say to help, but this was between their two friends now, the secret was out and they hoped that Chloe would be able to accept it.

"It's ok, you stay here for a bit." She flexed her fingers in Seb's tight grip as a hint for him to let go.

"Why don't we all head up." Steef went to stand but Chloe held a hand up at him and shook her head.

"You guys don't have to end your evening just because of me." She smiled, trying to reassure their worried guests.

"Let me come with you." Seb said quickly, a hint of desperation to his voice.

"Just give me a few minutes, yeah?" She replied, using her other hand to prise his fingers off of her hand in order to free it. "I'm sure you'll have stuff you'll want to talk about." She added, giving her now freed hand a shake to get the blood flow going again, she looked at his panicked expression. "I'll see you in a bit, in our room, ok?" She said wanting to give him some reassurance.

"Ok, I won't be long." He replied, feeling a little relief start to replace the panic.

"I just need a few minutes." She said seeing him looking less worried. "I'll see you guys in the morning." She smiled at Eva and Steef, who still looked worried, before walking away and back into the house.

               ~*~

As she expected she hadn't been in their bedroom for very long when Seb came in. Laying on her side with her back to the door she heard it open and then close softly, she stayed still and kept her breathing even as she listened to him, she could hear him removing his shorts and she rolled her eyes as she knew he'd have just left them on the floor. The bedside lamp she'd left on gave the room a soft glow and Seb stood for a second drinking in the sight of Chloe laying there on the bed in just a pair of white knickers, with her back to him he admired how her body curved in at her waist.
"Switch the fan on for me please, will you?" She spoke without turning and looking at him and he did as she asked, switching on the fan that she'd positioned at the end of the bed. Today had been an almost unbearably hot day and even with the shutters across the windows the bedroom was still hot and sticky, making for an uncomfortable nights sleep. She heard the fan come on and then felt movement as Seb joined her on the bed, he scooted across the mattress to her and put an arm over her, letting his hand come to a rest on her body and his fingers just brush the underside of her breasts. Knowing that he could be pushing his luck, he lifted his head from the pillow just enough to enable him to place a couple of kisses on her neck, she didn't respond but she didn't move away from him either.

"You want to talk?" He asked, really hoping that she'd want to, he felt as though he was in limbo, not really knowing what she was thinking or how she was feeling and he didn't like it. "Talk to me." He murmured when she failed to answer him.

"What do you want me to say Seb?" She sighed, questions still whirling around in her head.

"What you're thinking, how you're feeling, if you still want to be with me." He gave her a gentle squeeze as he said the last few words, he was now in need of her reassurance. Unable to ignore his words, she rolled over onto her other side to see the beautiful face of the man she loved and she pressed her lips onto his while moving herself as close as she could possibly get to him. Seb closed his eyes, savouring every second of the moment and they remained closed as she pulled back a little from him.