030. BELLY

real life:

It was exactly 6:30 in the afternoon when an angry shout was heard from a small apartment in New York City.

It was exactly 6:31 when that shout was followed by a loud thud, and a girlish scream.

"You can't just throw that!" A certain blond exclaimed as he stared at the pillow that now lay beside him on the floor, only missing him by a couple of centimetres.

The attacker stood on the opposite of the small and incredibly messy bedroom, his slender hands clenched in tight fists and his cheeks fuming a bright red, "Give me my phone, Sal!"

The mentioned Australian looked up from the pillow, directly into the brunettes eyes, challenging him, before a smirk grew on his lips and he dashed out of the room.

The brunette let out a frustrated groan before exiting the room himself, in pursuit of the blond.

Elijah was quite annoyed with his best friend. He and Tom would go to a movie tonight and he would be at his apartment in around fifteen minutes, but as Elijah was struggling to figure out what he would wear, Salem thought it to be a good idea to steal his phone.

As the brunette rushed through the hallway an uncertain feeling settled in his stomach, but he was too distracted to notice at the time as he needed to get his phone back. Salem Denvers with somebody else's property was always a danger in itself, let alone an unlocked phone.

"Salem Jonathan Denvers, get the fuck here!" Elijah shouted as he made his way into the living room, where to his luck, both Levi and Mallory looked at him with big eyes.

"Oh, hi guys- how did you get in here?" The brunette started as he scratched his neck awkwardly. He had completely forgotten that Mallory and Levi were coming today.

"Elly!" The two younger Becks exclaimed as they immediately shot up from their seats on the sofa and tackled him in a tight hug.

The older Beck couldn't help but smile at the incredibly sweet gesture of his siblings as they both held onto his upper legs.

He opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by Mallory, who swatted him on the arm, rather harshly.

"Ouch- what was that for?"

"Daddy told me I could hit you when you swore." The girl simply replied before returning to embracing her older brother.

They hadn't seen each other in around two months and Elijah had absolutely missed the two little devils. His father, Ava and him had made a little agreement that they wouldn't see each other for a moment, since Elijah was now frequently followed by people whenever he left his apartment. It made him quite sad that he couldn't see them, but he knew it was for the best.

"Aw," A voice spoke up from behind the three Beck siblings. Elijah turned his head around to the source of the voice and a glare immediately made its way to his face again.

Salem looked at the brunette mischievously before waving said brunette's phone around.

"Oh you're gonna get it!" Elijah threatened as he climbed over the sofa and stormed in the direction of the blond Australian, followed by laughter of his younger siblings.

The previously mischievous look on Salem's face was replaced by one of panic, as he too started to run.

The two friends chased each other around the apartment for a good minute before Teddy walked out of the bathroom, with an incredibly confused look on his face.