Bff. (Boyfriend forever)

A/N: heheh you thought there was a smut? Hehehe no. Hahah just FLuFF

  "Achoo!" You heard Joji sneeze for the 5 time in 2 minutes. "You good?" You ask him. He nods his head and blows his nose. Joji was sick, and you decided to take care of him. He looked really bad though. Red puffy eyes, and he looked liked he hadn't eaten in days. You went to his bathroom and pulled out robutussin you walked back to his room poured him a spoonful of the cough syrup and gave it to him. He drank it, but reluctantly. After he drank it he shook his head and spat "ugh, why does it have to taste so bad!?" He yelled. You shrugged your shoulders and put the cough syrup back into the medicine cabinet, you went into the kitchen and made chicken noodle soup, but super spicy so he won't have a stuffy nose, you paired it a can of Canada Dry ginger ale. You walked back to his room with the food. "Chicken noodle soup, from me to you. Also, you're going to need a lot of tissues while your eating." He dug into the soup, slurping and chewing happily. All of a sudden he stopped, looked at you and said "wow, this is really spicy. And now I have a runny nose." He grabbed tissue after tissue blowing his nose. When he finished he inhaled deeply and said "I can smell the universe!" He guzzled down the ginger ale and belched.
"Y/N"
"Yeah"
"Do you love me?"
"Is that even a question? Of course!"
"Oh, that's nice to hear."
"Joji, you do know you're going to be-"
"Your boyfriend forever? Yes I know"
"I love you Joji"
"I love you too Y/N"

                          •THE END•