~Slow Dancing~

You woke up to a knock on your bedroom door. "Who the fuck, is in my apartment?" You said aloud. The door swung open, to reveal Joji's beauty. "Good Morning beautiful woman" he told you. He walked into your room and turned on the radio that was in the corner of your room. Frank Sinatra was on. Joji scooped you up from your bed and danced, still with you in his arms. "I want it, that way" he sang while holding you. You looked at his eyes when he sang, he looked so happy doing it, it looked so natural. It sounded great too! You got down from his arms and started to put your hand on his shoulder while his was on your waist. You put your head against his chest and heard his heartbeat. You liked the sound. You turned around which your back facing Joji and he wrapped his arm around your waist and started to kiss you. He started to kiss your neck, which felt amazing. He left marks on your neck, but you didn't care. He turned you back around, facing him and you kissed you harder. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around him. You put you on the bed and kissed your neck leaving even more marks than before...

Y'all, I'm gonna tell you right now. You will see a smut. I know the past few chapters are just romantic, but you will see a smut coming (idk should I do a smut?)