Home

A new chapter for being amazing. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS!!! I hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment too.

A M A N D A

Zuma Rock was amazing. The rock was used as by the natives of Gwari as a defence against any external force. The iconic image was also appeared in the 100 naira bill. It has natural contours which projects the human face, I couldn't climb it because it was so huge and I was scared shitless of heights. Yeah, a few flight of stairs but the ''hot balloon'' kind of height is a big no.

After visiting most of the sights, my stomach rumbled because of hunger. Jack laughed at me and I glared at him but walked forward and asked the tour guide where I could eat some Nigerian cuisines, I was really curious to know how it tasted. I heard people talk fondly about the Jollof rice whenever they came back from a vacation.

She took us to BluCabana Restaurant and Café. She walked us inside and told us to pick a seat and I picked one besides the large window that shows the swimming pool. The evening light illuminates on the pool and it makes it very beautiful. I picked my phone up and dialled one of my employees and asked him to order enough food for himself and the rest as they are in the hotel and leave the bill to me.

Jack looked at me then went back to typing on his phone, he might be talking to his mistress for all I know. Fuckboy The tour guide came back and asked us what we would want to eat and drink. I asked for a plate of Jollof rice and Fanta, hawkers were advertising their goods out on the streets and I decided I would have a taste.

I looked at Jack and asked, ''hey, why aren't you ordering yet?''

''I am not hungry. Just get me a plate of suya and a bottle of beer.'' He turned to the tour guide.

Why he was acting like a moody kid beats me. I looked around the restaurant and at the beautiful paintings up on the wall. In less than 15 minutes, our food was brought to us and I thanked the waiter and immediately digged in. I picked up my spoon and took a bite. I moaned at the delicious food in my mouth. I took another bite, then another and another constantly moaning at the delicious tastes it leaves when I swallow it.

Jack stared at me with hooded eyes. His eyes became darker each minute and a low groan escaped him. I looked at his plate and couldn't help but drool at it. I stared at him silently asking if I could take a bite, he shrugged his shoulder nevertheless and fed me. The meat was right in all way, the seasoning, the tenderness and oh, the juiciness. If you hadn't guessed, already I am a foodie.

Jack glared at me with soft eyes but still looked like he was hurt or would cry soon. He is probably tired. I took another bite of my rice and felt Jack eyes on me, so I fed him a portion of my rice. When he refused, I glared at him until he opened his mouth. I tried giving him the last spoon but I mistakenly spilled it over his lap ruining his trousers. I stood up from my seat immediately and tended to him. I grabbed a napkin and tried dusting away the crumbs of rice from his jeans oblivious to the stares as I was getting when I bent down and stuck my face to Jack's jean.

There was still a stupid crumb on his jeans so I tried clawing at it to get it off but to no avail and decided to let it be. When I tried standing up, I accidentally touched little jack and he moved. Jack groaned and I immediately jumped away from him and walked back to my seat with a tomato for a face.

I sipped my Fanta through the straw and finished up my last bits of rice. Jack excused himself and walked to what I presume is the bathroom. I signalled the waiter and he came over to me in an instant, fast service.

''Is there a problem, ma?''

''No, I was just wondering if you could get me another plate of this rice and the suya too in different plates.'' He tried not to chuckle at my funny pronunciation of suya which only resulted in me glaring at him playfully.

He walked away and Jack stood behind him with a murderous look on his face. He looked like he was about to bounce on me. He walked over to me and pulled me off my seat and glared at me.

''We are going.'' He stated with finality.

''No, we are not. I still have food coming.''

''You just finished a plate of that rice and you ordered more?'' He gave me a look of unbelief.

''Yes''

''I don't believe you. '' He tried pushing me out the door which only resulted in me pushing him to a corner.

''I didn't ask you to, did I?'' I said as I tried to wiggle out of his grip.

''Fuck you.''

''You would love to, wouldn't you.'' I said as I moved closer to him trying to intimate him.

''Yes, I would.'' What?

''I am not your fucking slut.''

''I never implied that.''

''You could have fooled me.''

''Can you please shut up?'' He said with a tired sigh as I wiggled more away from him which resulted in me rubbing against him.

''No, you don't tell me what to do.''

''Just shut the hell up.''

''And what are you going to do about it?''

''This''

I was about to question him further when a pair of lips cut me off. His fingers touched my neck and the hair as he moved it away. He pulled me close to him and gently backing me against a wall. I angled my face to deepen the kiss. The kiss was small and gently but soon grew bigger and more intense. He tasted tentatively as his tongue traced across my lower lip. A moaned escaped me as I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved closer to him.

His lips moved to my neck and trailed kisses along my jaw until a cough broke us up. I looked up to see the waiter staring at us sheepishly and looking at the ground like it was the most interesting in the world with him was what I presume, the bill and my food. Food!!!

My hands were still wrapped around his neck and I moved away and collected the food and left him with the bill to handle. My cheeks were still hot as I walked out of the restaurant and to the car. I cannot wait to get home.

Here is a chapter for the 217 reads and counting. In the span of three days we finally clocked 200. I can not believe it, I AM SO FREAKIN HAPPY!!!

I was sad but now I am happy af!!!

Which is why you have this chapter, this is to celebrate the 200 reads and don't you think of not reading just because I have decided to stay. Yes, y'all have convinced me to stay and I freakin love you guys a lot.

New and long chapters will be up every week. I will post once a week because of my schedule and other books too. I hope you love it.

Read, hit that little star and comment.

Lovvve,
Effy.

No one should stop reading. I can still remove the book if I don't get more than 200 reads. Thanks 💕