GREEN LIGHT

Jack's pov

Before the incident

I woke up and turned around and immediately saw the girl I picked up from the club and felt disgust rushing through my veins but decided before I throw her out, i should have a little fun with her and I decided to start kissing her lips then trailed it down to her breasts and sucked on the hard tips of one and molded the other and that woke her up because she responded to me and pushed me off her and lied on top of me.

She started trailing kisses downward and that caused Jack Jr. to go hard again.

'fuck' I muttered and immediately pushed her down and shoved two fingers into her which made her moan my name then I took out a foil paper and put it on my length and without warning I shoved my length into her with fast thrusts until we both came and I immediately stood up and told her to leave.

'but baby I thought we were just getting started ' she said in a slutry voice and I felt gross out of my limit and did what I was good at and that was insulting.

' I advise you to get the hell up and leave my house you sorry excuse for a woman and keep in mind that you aren't beautiful but you are good in bed and that is what you are going to be which is a tissue paper to all men'

She started crying and got up and started picking up her cloths and I just went into my bathroom to get all the dirt off my body. After I was done I came out and immediately saw that the bed was crumpled and called my help and told her to clean every inch of this room. Harsh I know.

I immediately left and went outside and got inside my car and told the driver to take me to the office because I had some important business to attend to then I would go to the airport for some other business in New York.

After working I immediately sent for my driver whatever his name was and told him to take him to the airport. While I was on my way, my phone started ringing and I saw it was my dad whom was calling and immediately answered.

Dad - where are you?

Me - I'm going to the airport dad, I have some businesses in New York.

Dad- no you don't and you aren't supposed to go today, have you forgotten about the dinner our friends hosted for you to meet their daughter?

Me- shit, was it today?

Dad- don't act all innocent young man. I know you remember but you did it intentionally and mind your language.

Me- I'm sorry dad but I didn't and beside we can just arrange another dinner in our house and I could meet the family and their daughter. I am going to come earlier on Monday to help with the preparation as a form of apology OK.

Dad - alright and you better I'd you don't want a problem with me.

I ended the call and immediately came down and went into my private jet to make sure that I just check on my branch over there in New York and get back to California on time before my dad kills me.

As I sat down, one of the air hostess, Bridget or whatever her name was came to me with a glass of wine and a few buttons of her shirt open and shoved her fake tits to my face and I got horny again.

So I immediately pulled her in and started feasting on her breasts and did all devilish things to her and pushed her off and got ready to work on my laptop.

We immediately landed after 6hrs if being on this plane and I got down and went into my car and they drove me to my penthouse where I rested for land few hours and decided to go and check on the company.

When I arrived at the company, I met my general manager and asked him to show the result of the company and the shares and reports of the employees. After inspecting everywhere, I left and went to my penthouse to freshen up and board the plane back to California.

As we arrived in California, I decided to be nice a little and told my driver to go and relax with his family while I drive home. As I was driving home, I decided to go to the club and meet my best pals Matt and Alex so we could have fun a little.

So as I was driving I saw an Audi A8 driving and thought the stranger would pass the green light but to my amazement the stranger didn't and I accidentally hit the stranger's car and the stranger got out to inspect the car and I immediately went outside to see the idiot who couldn't pass a fucking green light ahead and came face to face with a gorgeous lady with all the right curves in the right places and immediately got angry for her lack of sense thinking she's a spoiled brat and immediately lashed on her.

'hey, what the hell is wrong with you, can't you drive or something or are you so dumb that you can't even go after you see a fucking green light' I said

She immediately caught me off guard with her tears and apology not until I felt a slight sting on my cheek.

'you asshole, do you think you can talk to me like that and get away with it, no you can't and u aren't going to and I'm not one of those girls who you can talk to and get away with it. I pity you but most especially your parents for keeping up with an idiot as yourself and if you ever talk to me or anyone like this, you will have another thing coming your way.' and she went back to her car and drove away from me with me planning my revenge towards her but damn was she hot and feisty with that thought I went back to my car and drove home forgetting about the plan to go to the club.

*****
Hello again.
This chapter is so long and it's in Jack's pov and I hope you love it coz it wasn't easy and vote, comment and share and most importantly follow me on instagram: __favvy__ and wattpad: effy_cool.

Kisses 😘😘😘😘