ASSHOLE

Amanda's pov

I was walking down the aisle with my hand latched in a way that will tell you that i'm walking to my demise but my dad will have nothing like that.

My dad immediately pushed me to stand in front of my soon to be husband. The priest immediately started the procedure but I wouldn't listen and was praying to God to forgive me, if this is my punishment for all my sins.

The priest immediately asked me if I would want to marry the devil but I said yes through a force smile and the crowd immediately whistle and shouting in happiness. He asked the same thing to my husband and he did the same and we put our rings on our fingers.

'you may now kiss the bride' the priest said.

The devil was now leaning in to kiss me but he's lips never touched me and before I could react......

Oh God... My butt hurts. The blaring alarm clock saved me. People might hate their alarm clocks but I love mine with all my heart.

I immediately checked the time and realized that I had an hour and 30 minutes if I didn't want to be late so I immediately hurried up and went to take a shower and came out wrapped in my towel and went inside to decide what to wear.

I finally decided that I should go with a black pencil skirt that shows my curves and a blue office shirt with my black suit jacket with black heels. I looked at the mirror and wolf whistled because damn I got a fine body.

I immediately went to apply some makeup which consists of mascara, lipstick,eyeliner and blush and combed through all the knots in my hair.

I went outside and met Alfred and decided to give him the day off because of the party yesterday and told him to go home and relax that he could start on Thursday since today was Monday and have 3 days to enjoy some leisure time to himself.

' thanks Amanda and make sure you don't get hurt while i'm on leave, OK' Alfred asked.

'yes,Alfred. I'm not a baby' I said with a pout and went ahead to choose my favorite car. My Audi A8, did I tell you I love cars so much and this one right here is my baby.

I immediately drove to work and realized i had 10mins to go and i arrived in the nick of time and gave my keys to the valet and he took my car and i immediately rushed to my private elevator and went straight to my cozy office and sat down on my chair and started with my work because I had no time and I had a meeting with the shareholders tomorrow.

Before i worked I made sure to lock the door to prevent any form of distraction and finished everything without lunch admit was half past 8 so I had to go home and rest.

While I was leaving I noticed that half of my employees had left and only my receptionist, Sarah was remaining. She's actually new and I think she's 23 or so but anyways she bid me goodbye and I did the same and went to my baby.

I took my keys from the valet and drove out of the building and was heading home until I heard girls like you by Maroon 5 and Cardi B and immediately turned the volume up and was listening to it until I heard a crash to the back of my baby.

I immediately parked my car and went outside and looked for the lunatic that harmed and left a dent on my baby and I came to face with a hot stranger and damn, I hope I wasn't drooling before I could talk he beat me to it and said

'hey, what the hell is wrong with you, can't you drive or something or are you so dumb that you can't even go after you see a fucking green light' the stranger said

' I'm so sorry... ' I started talking and faked sad until I made sure to catch him off guard with my fake tears but not until I slapped him hard
and said ' you asshole, do you think you can talk to me like that and get away with it, no you can't and u aren't going to and I'm not one of those girls who you can talk to and get away with it. I pity you but most especially your parents for keeping up with an idiot as yourself and if you ever talk to me or anyone like this, you will have another thing coming your way. ' and went back to my car and drove away from him and back to my penthouse.

*****
So i just finished another chapter and I hope you love this one and please vote, comment and share and most importantly follow me on Instagram:  __favvy__ and wattpad: effy_cool.

Kisses 😘😘😘😘