nine

"alright kiddos, opperation hyungwonho is a start," kihyun said into his phone.

minhyuk casually walked down the shopping strip, trying to seem as invisible as possible. he glanced around and pulled out his phone. he was taking this way too seriously, but the others let him have fun. "nothing interesting in the shopping strip besides kim bros, but wonho goes there everyday..." he heard a sigh into the phone.

"seriously? we can't set up a date for them at kim bros"

"damn nunu hyung, what's wrong with kim bros? is it because the owners are gay? woooooooo-"

"changkyun that's not what i meant."

"woooooow nunu hating the gays in 2019? harsh."

"minhyuk shut up,"

"whatever, it'll do. jooheon, roll out."  kihyun said, already tired of his friends.

jooheon hung up the mega call they had ongoing with hyunwoo, kihyun, minhyuk and changkyun. he dialed wonho.

"what?" wonho deadpanned.

"wow, treating me like trash just because i'm younger? ok. i was going to take you out, but i guess not..." jooheon fake sighed.

"oh, i'm actually out right now. sorry little bro, call you later."

"waIT NO WONHO!"

the call ended and, jooheon tried calling hyungwon, but it went to voice mail. he sighed and called the mega call in defeat.

"mission failed, we'll get em next time..."

"shut up jooheon!"