I'm back

Nobody's POV

2 months later...
Blackpink and BTS have been getting threats, but they thought is just some haters. Jihye and Janice make sure that they are safe. Jihye and Janice works like Chaemin is still here. Well, she is...

Chaemin's POV
Finally, I am done with Blackhope. I let them let their guard down by thinking I am dead. You all will be thinking why am I still alive. Well...

Flashback:
I am being stabbed. I am being pushed into the surgery room. The surgery went on and once the surgery is done, I just wake up. Just as the doctor and nurses are about to leave, I stopped them.

Chaemin:Doctor, can you please do me a favor?

Doctor:Sure, what is it?

Chaemin:Doctor, you know I am Chaemin from Blackpink and once a CIA agent. Blackhope which is CIA's enemy, they are going to bring down CIA and want to harm us, BTS and Blackpink. Please fake my death. Like that, Blackhope will think I am dead and let their guard down. Thank you, I will appreciate it a lot.

Doctor:Sure, no problem. Please take care.

After the "funeral", I called Jihye and Janice.

Chaemin:Jihye, Janice, are you here?

Jihye:Chaemin, you are not dead? How?

Chaemin:It's complicated. I will explain to you

(After explaining)

Jihye, Janice:Oh I see, okay. We will do our best

Flashback end

For this 2 months, Blackhope have let their guard down. I have enough evidence of what they are planning. I am going back to the dorm.

I ride my car to the dorms. I get out of the car. BTS and Blackpink have no schedules today, it is their off day. I have told Jihye and Janice about me coming. I heard from them that they have left the thing untouched in my room. Good, I am going to surprise them. I walk to the front door and knock it.

Somebody come and open the door and it's Jennie unnie. Jennie unnie have tears in her eyes, she is happy I am back. They all have thought that I am dead. She quickly squish me into a tight hug.

Jennie:Chaemin, you are back. I'm not dreaming, am I?

Chaemin:No, you're not unnie. It's me. I'm back.

We release the hug and go to the living room. I called them. "Guys" They all turn around and look at me, shock are evident on their face. "Guys?" They all quickly rush to me and engulf me in a bear hug.

Jimin:We're not dreaming right?

Chaemin:No, you're not. I am real

They all hug me tighter till I can't breathe

Chaemin:Guys, I... I ca...can't bre...breath

They quickly let go.

All:Mianhe...

Jihye, Janice:Finally you show up

All except Jihye and Janice:What?

They all have dumbfounded looks.

Jin:You know that she is alive? Why didn't you tell us.

Jihye, Janice:Mianhe oppa, but we have a reason.

Jungkook:What reason?

We all explain the situations and they understand.

Hoseok:We should inform manager and PD-nim.

Chaemin:I have done it oppa

(Time skip)

Nobody's POV
The next day, the news is being released saying that Chaemin is alive and in Blackpink again. They explained the situation as to why Chaemin fake their death. Idols and fans are happy but worried about them. But knowing Chaemin, Jihye and Janice is there to protect them, they are relieved. They all return to their original self and perform together.