First call since...

(2nd May 2019)

Chaemin's POV
"Ring..." The alarm clock went off. I lazily press the button to off it. "Morning Minnie" Kookie oppa said. Yep, that's my new nickname for him. "Morning to you too, Kookie oppa" He showed me his bunny smile and gets out of bed. We each go into our own bathroom and get changed for the day. I washed up and wear some light makeup.

Outfit:

Hairstyle:

Hairstyle:

Makeup:

I went downstairs to have some breakfast

I went downstairs to have some breakfast. "Chaemin, come and have some breakfast." Jin oppa said. "Ne" I sit beside Jisoo unnie. We start digging in. "Guys, we have dance practice later." Namjoon oppa said. We finish eating and get into the van. We reached Bighit and go into our dance studio. Since now it's 2019, we have our new song. BTS's new song is "Boy with luv". (Guys, the song is lit? Do u agree?) Ours is "Kill this love"

Armys and blinks like the new song a lot. We have practised for the past 3 hours. We are all exhausted and laying on the floor. "Chaemin, can you pass me my water bottle?" I pass the water bottle to Lisa unnie and start drinking mine. We decided to go and visit the boys at their studio. We take our valuables and go to the boys studio which is just 2 doors away from us. (Imagine Blackpink has a studio in Bighit although they debut from YG)

We knock on the door and see them practicing Boy with luv. Gosh, they are really good, along with Blackpink unnies. I approach them and they notice us. They stop the music and we gathered into a circle. We are all chatting happily when Jihye comes to the door,"Chaemin, I need you to come with me now." I quickly stand up and follow her. We go to the far end of the passageway where there isn't any staffs.  Janice is there waiting for us.

"Chaemin, boss is on the call on my phone now." Janice put on speaker phone.

Chaemin:Boss? I thought we don't contact already?
Boss:Yes, but I have to contact you about something. You 3 still have weapons at your dorm right?
Chaemin:Yes
Boss:Our enemy Blackhope is back. They are back to take down CIA. They are targeting the 3 of you, along with BTS and Blackpink. Please be careful.
Chaemin:Ok, we know.
Boss:Welcome back, Agent 01, agent 02 and agent 03. We will have backup for you of you all need. Take care.
Chaemin, Jihye, Janice:Thanks boss. You too.

We ended the call. "Girls, we will always hide a hand knife in our shoes, in case of anything and can use it for defense." They nod their head and we went to do our own stuff. I walk back to the dance room and continue to chat with them. Tomorrow we are going to have training for our rap and vocals, along with dance. We trained for another short while and go back to the dorm with Jihye and Janice.

We showered and change into some comfortable clothes.

Outfit:

"Dinner is ready, children

"Dinner is ready, children." Jin oppa shouted. "Ne, eomma" I chuckled. "Yah, I am not your eomma" Jin oppa pouted. So cute! "Neither we are your children."  I replied savagely. "Burnnnnnn" The rest said while hearing our conversation. Jin oppa just ignore and lay the dinner on the table. We eat it deliciously.

Jin oppa goes and wash the dishes. "Oppa, let me help you" I stand beside him, rolling up my sleeves getting ready to wash. "Thank you, Minnie" Jin oppa kids my forehead. We quickly wash the dishes and join the others at the couch. We play some games and chatted. We all go to our bedrooms and wash up. I changed into my pajamas.

I turned off the lights and goes to my bed

I turned off the lights and goes to my bed. What a tiring day. I remember boss call us and told us about the enemy. I swear I will protect you guys. With that, my eyelids become heavier and off to my dreamland.