Careful

Nobody's POV
Today is an off day for Blackpink, but not BTS. BTS is having a photoshoot later in the afternoon. Blackpink is happy while BTS is just normal, used to the hectic schedule. They are getting ready downstairs. Chaemin tags along, wanting to see their photoshoot. They all change into comfortable clothes before they go out.

Chaemin's outfit

They all step into the van and leave the dorms

They all step into the van and leave the dorms. The van is filled with chatterings of 7 voices, well guess who is the missing 1 voice that is sleeping

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Min Yoongi

Chaemin's POV
We all are chatting happily except for Yoongi oppa. Aish when doesn't he feel tired. He will sometimes sleep in the van.

We arrived at the venue of the photoshoot. There are lots of cameras. The makeup unnie go and do their makeup. I saw Kookie oppa is fooling around with Jimin oppa. He is playing with Jimin oppa's hair.

I walk over to them and see them. Kookie oppa is laughing like there is no tomorrow. Jimin oppa looks like a baby pouting, so cute. Jungkook oppa takes out the rubber band and let the stylist unnie to style his hair.

After a while, all of their makeup is done. They go to the cameras and start taking photos.

Times flies and soon it's the last picture where it's a group photo. They have finished taking their group photo early and is allowed to leave. As they all step away, one of the hanging lights fall from the ceiling to the ground. It is shattered to pieces. We all are shocked, including me. I saw someone at the door spying at us. I look at her name tag and it says "Jihyo". She notices me and quickly walk away. I am about to go out and follow her when somebody grab my wrist. I turn around and saw Namjoon oppa.

Namjoon:Chaemin, are you okay?

Chaemin:Ne oppa, just a little shock

Namjoon:Okay, take care. It's just an sccident

Chaemin:Ne

I smile towards him.

"Boys, you all are done for the photoshoot. Go to the makeup room to remove your makeup and later on change." The staff told them. We all make our way to the makeup room. We all go back to the makeup room and I saw Jihyo again. She walks away and I quickly follow her. She turn to a corner, which I follow, but she is nowhwre to be seen. I take cautious step and felt someone behind. Before I can react, something hit my neck and I become unconscious.

Hoseok's POV
The light just dropped. We are all schocked. After for a good 1 minute, the staff told us to go back to the makeup room. Chaemin tags along. I have finished removing my makeup and went to find Chaemin, but she is nowhere to be found.

I go out of the makeup room and find her along the passageway while calling her name. "Chaemin! Chaemin, where are you?" I keep on finding her until I saw her lying on the floor at the corner.  My eyes widened.
.
.
.
.
.
Chaemin...