AvP part 1

The enormous grey barricade towered even De'miur'gios by a couple of meters. His fierce forest-colored eyes engulfed in fire as he summoned a menacingly loud screech that displayed his threatening demeanor and rank as a hunter. He blasted, punched, and tried to force open the silver element but it was too strong. The young warriors remained silent. The two humans with them were also silent.

"Cjit!" De'miur'gios scowled, long claws raking themselves across the impregnable doors.

"Maybe if the others help then the door might slightly open?" Sahara declared the suggestion but failed miserably.

"I do not want these inexperienced juveniles to spoil the hunt any further! I will end this!"

With a fearsome snarl, the huge beast summoned all his strength and slid his powerful and clawed fingers through the seeping gap in the middle of the door. The giant roared ferociously as each and every muscle in him waved and tensed. A small snort, enough for only Dan to hear escaped from the woman as she crossed her arms and watched with one sharp brow raised. The plasma cannons couldn't even penetrate the fortress but the simple arms of a Yautja could? It sounded all too impossible to Sahara!

Another groundbreaking rumble from the Yautja and the door hissed and a small line of white light emerged from the vacancy on the other side. With a shocked expression, Sahara let her arms fall to her sides and continued to watch every successful movement the door made as the giant slaved in front of it.

Another snake-like hiss and the door rammed to the sides with electric currents visibly snapping at them with excitement.

"The material may be rare and complex, but ooman technology is primitive!" The prideful leader roared in victory.

_____

The clanking armor, sharp weapons and the heavy breaths of both species, human and Yautja, filled the white walls. There was something very suspicious with the silent atmosphere as each warrior scanned the interior, flipping over different sights to view entire sections, but the thickness and stubbornness of the planet's metal distorted even the strongest scanner of De'miur'gios. They halted with a single raised hand of De'miur'gios. He nodded silently, directing his smaller counterparts to where they should go.

The others split, Sahara was pulled by a strong and heavy grip and she almost stumbled to the ground due to the force. Who she thought was Dan wasn't. Instead, the towering young large male had her in his breaking grip.

_____

Agnak-tör had her in his hand, black dull claws almost digging into her soft skin. No way was he ever going to leave her with other males ever again. Especially his young kin and the ooman male she is closely acquainted with. Although he had made his choice, Zen'nogre didn't seem too happy and rattled silently at his disapproval, but what else could he do when his honor was hanging by a thin fragile thread. The ooman male flinched uncomfortably, a worried look on his face lingered very slightly.

"She comes with me!" Agnak-tör growled.

"Hey wait! Where are you taking her?!" Dan protested, chasing after them as Agnak-tör carried Sahara away, pulling her to the direction they were going.

Zen'nogre held out his arm to stop the ooman male. There was no point in chasing after them. He turned his head to look at the small man, it'll have to be just the two of them.

The huge predator dragged Sahara along the white corridors. He slowed down at times to let her match his pacing. His hand was still wrapped around her wrist. Every turn he stopped to ensure that the female was still breathing, which she was but struggled to do so due to the speed he was going at. He could see her heaving heavily as she dropped to the floor coughing.

His head cocked to the side, talking to her would be useless. But action could help. As he contemplated what to do to help the human, Sahara got up and leaned against the wall. Her breathing was more relaxed than before.

"Oi!" She huffed, her hand hovered above her chest to feel her ecstatic heartbeat.

"You're going too fast! You keep... Pulling me... Almost dragging on the floor you big idiot!" She shouted, raising a hand and hammering it down on the giant's abdomen.

Agnak-tör didn't move.

"What? Nothing to say, big guy?" She taunted.

Just as Sahara was about to walk away, Agnak-tör pulled her back. He sensed something, he could smell, hear and feel something strange. As the woman struggled to get herself off the goliath, a sharp tapping sound reverberated from the floor. It wasn't hers and definitely wasn't his.

As if to tell her to stop flailing around, he pulled her again to catch her attention. As soon as Sahara looked up he brought up a muscular index finger in front of the bottom of his helmet signaling her to be quiet. At first, Sahara refused but when she heard an ominous hiss coming close to where she stood, she fell silent and still.

The large male maneuvered her towards his back to keep her safe. And stealthily pulled out his combistick. He took one look back at the female behind him to ensure that she was still there and secure. Yes. She was. Like a small, little wabber.

Slowly he camouflaged himself leaving the woman to stand completely left out. Sahra could hear the continuous taps and distorted hiss of whatever creature was making itself towards the corner where she stood. She shivered, glancing around for the giant, but he was nowhere to be found.

The tapping stopped and all her focus remained in front of her. A hand grabbed the corner, it wasn't human or this of a Yautja. It was black as night and had sharp ebony claws. It slowly emerged slowly to show itself.

A tall black rib-monster thing appeared. No eyes, nose, just a mouth with nonstop liquid coming out and what appears to be an inner jaw that slowly protruded out as if to snap at her. She didn't scream or make any move. She was frozen in place! Where was that stupid Yautja when she needed him? Did he abandon her?!

As she stood to wonder where he was, the creature moved closer and closer. This was it for her, she was going to die! Her instinct to shut her eyes washed over her and her arms flung up to protect herself. Her thoughts and adrenaline rushed through her again. She was definitely going to die. This time.