Enjoy the warmth...while it lasts

He gave her an unknown expression. He doesn't know what she was saying either but one thing for sure was that he had to make her stop this nonsense cry. Only one acceptable 'thing' entered his mind, hesitating to act it out, but it was the only way he knew how to shut the woman up.

Zen'nogre and Sahara did not expect what happened next...

_____

He started slow. Eyeing the woman in every spot, but a flaming silhouette was all he could see. He could see how her center was more intense, is her emotional state making her gain high heat levels?

He shook his thought and began to closely break her barrier, slowly dropping his hands along with Sahara's in order for him to begin what he urgently needed to do in order to shut the woman up.

A few seconds of silence, Zen'nogre began to tense up as his brother opened and closed his hands, a bit hesitant. He heard the large male rattle something that he didn't hear.

On the other hand, Agnak-tör lifted his right hand in order to 'feel' the woman. Starting from her corkscrew hair - he tangled his clawed fingers in it and slid along the length. She sniffled, flinching on the opposite side in response.

He rattled lowly, like an aggressive tone that she could have sworn was a lion's roar. But, she did nothing and let him continue.

Agnak-tör moved to her face. Wet and sticky...but soft. It was warm, her cheeks blooming into a warm and comforting feeling. It was something relaxing against his rough skin. Agnak-tör rubbed her entire cheek with his lonely finger, back and forth it went across her skin. She let him continue.

Moving to her neck, Agnak-tör twitched a mandible out, glazed eyes wondering which angle he should start to 'investigate'. He grabbed the back of her neck in a gentle pressure and started to squeeze it again and again, sensing the flesh underneath stiffen, yet she let him continue.

After a while, without having no response from the woman and her sobs seemed to have stopped, at least he thinks she stopped.

He breathed in through his moist mouth. Spinning Sahara in order to make her face him completely, he carefully felt the fabric known as the collar of her shirt, feeling it. He lifted a satisfied eyebrow before moving his clawed fingers to her bone. Her collar bone.

Seeming to remember females of his species having similar features. The woman in front of him was still quiet. Another movement of his hand, this time slipping underneath her shirt to touch her shoulder.

Fleshy. Squishy. Tender. He felt warm, like the extraordinary waves of heat that surround his planet. Home. He felt home.

He slid the shirt down on one side revealing her mud patched pelt. The texture of hardened mud like the essence of parched soil. Bit by bit, his nails scraped off the makeshift scales as he fully removed her dirty layer of cloth, leaving it to plop to the ground.

One more look at her face, her eyes were closed and she had a calmer presence.

Moving back, he became hasty and instead of examining her tank, he instead tried to fiddle on how to remove it completely. Pulling didn't work, tearing it from the bottom kinda ruined the view.

He relaxed after a few tries. Figuring out the way to remove the thing.

_____

On the other hand, Sahara was clueless about what the intentions of the predator in front of her. All she knew was that he is trying to remove her clothing, or at least that's what she was seeing.

It didn't bother her, these creatures may possibly not even care what she looked like, it's not like she's trying to impress them. Sure, they are males, but she didn't think his intentions are to 'violate' her, in that way. Not a chance, right?