their circumstances.

Start from the beginning

She goin' be the death of me for real.

•£•

"Teddy you coming with us to the beach right?" I ask aloud to him upon walking downstairs with my daughter in my arms.

All of us were ready to go out but he was still asleep till Christina tapped him awake on his forehead after I had set her on her feet, "Wha- Wha- Whatchall' talm'bout?" he stuttered, his southern accent coming out heavy.

"Daddy wants to know if you're going to the beach with us?" my daughter asked him.

Rubbing his right eye he looked between me and Christina, "Umm... Yeah. We finna go right now?"

"Yeah bro," I said while sitting on the blue sofa in the living room.

"Bathroom free in the hallway? I gotta shower bruh," he asked while trudging upstairs.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"Chris...!" my wife called from the kitchen. I got up and went to where she is.

"Yeah? Wassup?" I said nonchalantly standing next to her, "Whatchu' cooking? It smells good as fuck wifey."

Smiling, "Nothing much. I'm just seasoning some broiled chicken and then I'm gonna spread some barbecue sauce on them."

"What's this?" I asked picking up a green jar that says ‘JERK’ on the front of it.

"I seasoned the chicken with mild jerk flavorings and some thyme. Christina's tongue can't stand the hot and spicy one nor the dry jerk, so mild is her favorite."

"And which ones are your favorite?" I smirked.

Chuckling, "Hot and spicy you freak. You always tryna have sex just anywhere."

"You love this freaky ass nigga anyways," I smirked, "And that's because I love satisfying my woman and blessing these," I smacked her ass making it jiggle, "Them beautiful chocolate yammies sitting up perfectly on them curvaceous childbearing hips of yours. Just being blessed daily to be PTTOing like that baby. Be making me catch the Holy Spirit and a seizure at the same damn time when I'm hittin'."

Laughing, "PTTOing?"

"Pokin' that thang out!" I sung out which made her laugh.

"You right. I do. A lot," she said before quickly kissing my lips. I watched as she put aluminum foil over the large bowl with the different sizes of chicken that sat in it, "Okay, I'm gonna get some other stuff ready, and I wanted you to get the grill from the back of the house. I don't know if you might need help carrying it with Teddy since it's pretty big, but you both are grilling these garlic butter and herb vegetable kabobs and all this barbecue jerk chicken."

"Yeah I can do that," I assured her, "It's cool."

"Okay, and is Teddy up yet?" she asked while dicing mangos and adding them to another bowl filled with sliced strawberries, tangerines, and cut up cantaloupe.

"Showering. You be cuttin' the hell up in here I see," I joked.

Chuckling, "I love cooking. You couldn't tell me nothing before the wars happened."

"Bet," I chuckled a little, "I'mma go check out the grill right quick though," I said then kissed the corner of her mouth.

"Okay, and don't worry about cleaning it because I always do that after I use it, so it should be good."