its out 🍼

Juleiny POV

"Kids stop and come eat !" i screamed because the first time i asked nice  they all ignored me

"Kids stop and come eat !" i screamed because the first time i asked nice  they all ignored me . I was easily getting mad today .

I felt a liquid run down my legs and a pain in my stomach . "Ahhhh !" i screamed grabbing myself from the kitchen table .

"Ma'am ? What's wrong ?" asked my bodyguard "My baby i think it's time ." i said as i saw the kids run in to the kitchen "Ahhh !" i screamed again .

"Call Francisco." i said . He carried me to the car and ordered someone to call Francisco. The kids came along since i was the know looking after them . They went in a separate car because hearing their mom cry in pain isn't something they should see .

"Stay with him okay . Angelina is going to come soon okay don't work Ahhh !" i screamed "Our brother is coming !" said Sean and Jayden dancing .

I chuckled as they drove me in to a room . "Is Francisco here yet ?" i asked "No but he'll be here soon ." said my bodyguard and i nodded .

"Mamas it's time for you to push okay ?" asked the nurse "My boyfriend isn't here yet ." i said "Your going to have to push the baby is ready ." she said and i nodded

"On three . One two three ." she said as i pushed and screamed. The door slammed open revealing Francisco.

He ran towards me and he kissed my head . "I'm here . I'm here ." he said as he grabbed my hands .

"Your going to have to push again ." said the doctor and i nodded "One two three ." she said and i pushed ." Okay okay one more time give it all you got ." she said .

I pushed once more on three as there was crying heard . My eyes began tearing up as i heard him cry .

They brought him towards me quickly . I looked down at him and smiled . "Hi baby ." i said kissing his head .

I looked up to Francisco who was crying . I realized this was his first time experiencing this . He didn't get the chance to see Mia get birthed .

He kissed my head and hugged me and the baby . Francisco reached for his back pocket and pulled out a ring .

My eyes were wide open . "We weren't on a mission . Angelina went to help me pick it out ." he said "Juleiny . Do you want to marry me ? " he asked with tears in his eyes .

I let all my tears go . I was already crying from the the baby and shock of seeing the ring . "Yes ." i said .

I brought my left hand to him as he placed the ring in my finger . He brought my hand to his face and kissed it .

"Ahhh you did it already ." said Angelina walking in with Alex and the kids . I looked at them and smiled . "Let me see mom . said Jayden running "I want to see it first !" said Julie running behind him .

They all got on the bed as i showed them the baby . "Babies are not cute until they have been living for more than a week . Right now it looks like a hairless mole rat ." said Sean .

"Ahhh !" said Angelina laughing . "You were an ugly mole rat once too ." said Alex "I know but you guys didn't see me as an ugly mole rat so it's okay ." said Sean kissing the babies head .

"What's his name ?" asked Mia "Angel ." i said smiling "What ?" Asked Angelina and i smiled . "Hi baby Angel ." said Angelina smiling .

•~•~•~•~•

I kept starring at my finger on the way home from the hospital. "If you don't like it you know you can just tell me ." said Francisco "No it's not that it's just that i'm surprise on how much i like it ." i said laughing

Francisco laughed along with me as he laid his head on my shoulder . I saw i was getting a face time call from Mia's iPad .

"Mom!" she screamed while she cried "What is it and why are you crying ?" i asked "Sean told me to shut up and that he technically doesn't love me ." she said sobbing .

"Look we are home . " i said walking out as i gave Francisco the baby . Mia came running to me and hugged me as she cried in to my leg .

"Okay what happened. I was gone for 20 minutes." i said "Sean told Mia that he technically doesn't love her because they're not related and then Mia started crying ." said Julie rolling her eyes making me laugh how she caught on .

"Sean why did you say that ?" i asked "Because you and dad aren't technically my mom and dad ." he said with a sad face .

This comment really did hurt my feelings for some reason . I will be honest and say i forgot that Maskim was his father .

"Sean . I know i didn't birth you . But you know family is more than blood . It's love and love doesn't have a border . You can love anyone and you should all love each other because we are all family . No matter what happens we can always come back here without being ashamed . " i said smiling

"Come on give mom a hug . Everyone." i said as they all ran to me and hugged me . We all walked in at the same time .

Monica , Lilliana , and Cassidy where all there and they were carrying Angel . "You look tired ." said Cassidy hugging me "I am ." i said laughing.

Me and Francisco walked to our room to sleep . I couldn't sleep with the thought that one day Sean is going to want to know about his past . With that big smart brain of his he will figure everything out and i don't know how he'll take it .

instagram: cherrybby15

vote and comment ❤️❤️