Mission 2️⃣

Juleiny POV

Everybody was already in their work clothes

Everybody was already in their work clothes . For me that consisted of a black crop top , black leggings, and black shoes , with my black leather jacket .

 For me that consisted of a black crop top , black leggings, and black shoes , with my black leather jacket

"Okay this how it's going to go . Angelina , Lydia , and Sarah are going to stay outside in a car a little far away but not to far . From there they will take down anyone who tries to escape . Angelina will hack the lights and internet.

Im going through the front entrance will some men and Juleiny . Alex will go on the left side with Isaiah and some men . Jesus and Miguel will go through the right and set the bombs up . Monica and Lilliana will go through the back .
We bring Mia out alive and that's all that matters . We will have exactly 30 minuets before all bombs go off . We won't let nobody escape this time ." said Francisco as everyone got up and walked to their cars .

•~•~•~•~•

When we got there men were scattered all over the place .Lydia and Sarah shot most of them as Angelina hacked in to the lights and internet .

They shot the guards at the top and we all made a move in . I began shooting men that came out the front door .Everyone else was where they were supposed to be and we soon had the place surrounded.

All the lights were turned off and we searched the place. I walked in to a room and something went on my hand but i twisted their arm making them fall and scream .

"Hi sweetie are you Mia ?" i asked as i untied her from the chair . She nodded as tears ran down her face . "I'm Juleiny and your dad is my friend ." i said carrying her since she had bruises on her legs .

"My dad talked a lot about you ." she said "Really ?" i asked "They're in the safe room ." she said and i nodded .

I saw Francisco and i gave him Mia . I walked back to the room and saw the safe but it was closed . But since Angelina hacked i could just open it .

I got tackled to he floor and i was tied to a celling . "Woah ." i said when i saw Jazmin , another woman , and that kid .

"Juleiny right ?" asked the woman "Yes ." i said "Well i'm Mia's mom and Francisco's wife ." she said . I started laughing and she just got more mad .

"Mom ? You ? If you were her mom she wouldn't have all those bruises on her legs and would have not been tied to that chair . You might have birthed her out but your not her mom ." i said

"Shut up !" she screamed slapping me ."Sorry im late . " said Cassidy hitting the woman on her head making her black out . Jazmin tried escaping as her son screamed "mom wait !" but she didn't turn back for him . Cassidy shot her in the back of the head making her fall .

"Come with me ." i said picking him up "Juleiny you have two minutes hurry up !" screamed Angelina through the intercoms .

I ran out with him and Cassidy . I obviously ran faster than Cassidy even with the added weight .

I put the kid down and looked back to the house burning up . We drove back in silence . Sean , Jazmines son fell asleep on my legs and he wouldn't let go of me .

We got back to the house and there were a lot of doctors there . I walked around and made sure all my men were okay and alive .

"Your turn ." said Cassidy "Me ?" i asked . She then pointed to a cut on my arm . I sat down and they stitched it back up .

"Juleiny . My office ." said Francisco making me scared . I got up and walked in to find Mia and Francisco.

"What happened to my mom ?" asked Mia "She's kind of dead ." i said awkwardly. Mia ran up to me and hugged me tightly as she started crying on my arm . "Oh i'm sorry i should've saved her ."i said trying to calm her down

"No . Thank you . " she said crying even more . "She let them ." said Mia "She let them ? Oh my god she let them . " I said grabbing her face . I hugged her even tighter realizing what she meant .

She was only 8 making me get even more mad . Francisco walked out and slammed the door . She laid her head on my laps and kept crying .

I played with her hair until she fell asleep . My heart ached and i wanted to go off on somebody. I carried her and when i walked out nobody was there . I'm guessing they went to sleep .

I couldn't find Francisco so i took her to my room . Julie and Jayden were already asleep so i laid her next to Julie .

I kissed Jayden and Julie's head . I walked out and knocked on Angelina's door . "Where's sean ?" i asked . She pointed to her bed where he laid sleeping .

"Where's Francisco?" i asked "I don't know but he left with Alex ." she said . I nodded and walked back to my room . I showered and changed in to sweat pants and a plain shirt .

I tied Mia's hair up in to a ponytail . I changed her in to some of Julie's clothes and i put an ointment on her bruises . I sat down on the couch in my room and i was exhausted so i decided to take a nap .

•~•~•~•~•

There was a knock on my door waking me up . I opened the door and it was Alex . "Is Mia with you ?"he asked "Yeah ." i said

"Okay that's all it's because Francisco is kind of drunk right now and he's asking " he said "Oh my god . Take me to him ." i said

I closed the door and we walked to the third floor where his office was at . Then we went in to a room near his office . We walked in when Francisco was chugging down whiskey .

I snatched it from his hand and he looked surprised . "What are you doing ?" i asked "Drinking ." he said trying to get the bottle back .

"No your supposed to be there for Mia . She needs you now especially now . She's hurting . And i promise you getting through rape isn't fun nor is it easy . Especially since she's little ." i said

"So no more drinking . " i said walking to his restroom and emptying the bottle . He stared at me with no emotions . I realized Alex had left since the door was closed .

"Get up and go to sleep . " i said helping him up . He sat on his bed and he just sat there . "Oh my god speak " i said .

He grabbed my arms and pulled me in to him and kissed me . I kissed him back because honestly i missed this . I missed him so much .

I got the taste of alcohol and pulled back . "Your drunk ." i said "No ." he said hugging me . I laid him on the bed and in a matter of seconds he fell asleep .

I took off his shoes and i cleaned up his wounds that he didn't get checked . I smiled at him before walking out . I walked to my room and laid down in the sofa again . It was harder to sleep now .

instagram: cherrybby15

vote and comment ❤️❤️