OC 17 (Homika Tokika)

This OC is by Maori_Oishire I hope you like it.
_________________________________________

Name: Nuclear

Nice

Real Name: Homika Tokika 

Nice name

Occupation: Villain (leader of The Turning Point)

Oh, a leader of the villain association, very interesting.

Villain Name: Nuclear 

Cool

Quirk: Nuclear Gas

Oh, that's strong strong and deadly.

Range: Very Long

Nice

Pros: He can give bad radiation burns to anything his gas touches. His gas only disappears when he brings it back. When he lets out his gas it can travel over 7 miles before it stops.

A very nice power, I bet he can give radiation poisoning too, that would be really cool

Cons: He can’t fully control it, yet. He is immune to it but everyone else in his squad isn’t.

Oh, that's cool cause than he has to be careful

Explanation: Nuclear produces very toxic gas from his hands. It can give anyone it touches sever radiation burns.

Very nice

Backstory: When Himiko Tokika was 6 years old he discovered his quirk, Nuclear Gas, but he couldn't control it and it kept coming from his hands. It slowly spread to everyone in his small village. All he heard were screams coming from everywhere. When he got outside he saw everyone, but they were covered in radiation burns and their skin was all melted. This ultimately pushed him to become a villain and help Kai Chisaki, Overhaul, "cure" people. 

Amazing, and the fact that you tried him to Overhaul is great to. Nice job.

Personality: Anti-Social and Loves children

I can see that, mean people but they have soft spots for kids or animals or something, very cool.

Gender: Male

Nice

Hair Color: Brown

Cool

Eye Color: Purple

Cool

Hair length: Short

Ok

Height: 5’1

Nice
_________________________________________

Final Analysis- Even though I only had a limited amount of information I still was able to tell that he was a good OC, from what I have learned he really makes for a great villain. His quirk is perfect for it with his pros and cons and so much more. I can see him having a soft spot for Ari and Kota as well. He is really good and I would suggest expanding on him because he is definitely on the right track, thank you so much for letting me review your OC, it was a honor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.