OC 9 (Yatsume Unagi)

This OC is by Campy-Happer I hope you like it.
_________________________________________

Name: Yatsume Unagi (literally meaning "lamprey" when said together.)

Oh, that's cool

Age: 15

Nice

DOB: April 21

Oh cool

Height: I'd say she's more "long" rather than tall, but 5'9 if she were to stand straight.

Oh ok, that's cool and the way you used "long" is a good example.

School: UA High School

Nice

Class: 1-C

Oh class 1-C, that's new, awesome.

Family:
Father: Utsubo Unagi ("Moray eel")
Grandmother: Hirame Unagi (also "lamprey)

Nice and thanks for the relationships.

Appearance: She is slender, notably tall for her age, with a very slinky and serpentine figure as she is unable to stand straight because of the five-foot-long eel tail dragging her down, usually leaning forward or to the side. Her black hair is long and sleek, tied in a low ponytail and held back from her face on both sides with a number of small black clips. She has extremely large pupils with barely any iris, and dark skin. She has a strange mouth, opening vertically and never really being able to close it, and forming a perfect circle of needle-like teeth when she opens her mouth. She also has these mouths at the palms of her hands, but usually covers them with gloves.

This is very unique, the way you described it as well is amazing. Great job.

Personality: She's much more amicable than meets the eye. She's an opportunistic person, never backing down from a challenge and always looking for another after she's done with it. Yatsume is a fast worker, but not always thorough, but there is an attempt. She has quick reflexes, but has a hard time making up answers on the fly due to her habit of always zoning out when people talk. (For example, if you were to ask her something like "What's you're favorite genre of music?" our of the blue, she'll stutter and blurt out a random answer.) Because of this, she also sucks at lying. She's a little awkward and insecure about her quirk, and isn't very comfortable with people touching her hands.

This is amazing, her flaws and strengths shows perfectly in this small summary.

Hero Name: The Tunneling Hero: Agnathan

Awesome

Hero Costume: A sleeveless olive green bodysuit.

Nice and simple. Great.

Quirk: Lamprey: She's able to suck and drill holes into any surface aside from metals, glass, stone, concrete and crystals with her mouths, can swim extremely fast underwater, and can attach herself to any surface like those stuffed toys you see on taxi windshields.

This is a very unique and cool quirk.

Backstory: She grew up in a small port town with her father and grandmother, running a small fishery. She was always bullied for her appearance and her quirk, and was a common target for boys to pick on with the ever-classic "ask-her-out-on-a-date-then-stand-her-up" trick. However, this all stopped when a boy tried to hold her hand and Yatsume accidentally made a hole in his hand. Growing up, she idolized the hero Gang Orca for the fact that he was a scary-looking hero, and even had started a fanclub consisting of her, her dad, and her grandmother. She saw him as a role model, and tried to be like him, helping out other kids in her school (even if they were ungrateful), studying and working hard so she always came out on top of her class, and keeping calm no matter the situation (she's still working on it). Midway through middle school, she asked her father to let her school in Tokyo, ultimately leading to her family moving business there. And thus, she tried to enroll in Ketsubutsu, Shiketsu, Isamu, and finally, UA, and got into the general course.

Her past is amazing, finding a role model, stopping her bullying and more it's great.

Relationships:
She doesn't have that many friends. She attempts to bond with people, but it always falls flat. She also tends to gravitate more to those in the hero courses, since she is aiming to be transferred there.

Nice

Manga Fudanshi- She likes hanging out with him. No talking needed.

Nice and the no talking needed part is cool

Pony Tsunotori- She thinks Pony is really cute, and enjoys being in her company despite the language barrier.

That's so nice

Hitoshi Shinsou- They have a very... casual rivalry. It's more of a "who gets to land themselves in the hero course first" kind of thing, and she envies him because of his stronger quirk and special training with Aizawa.

Her relationship with Shinso is great.

Other:
-She speaks in a dialect and never bothers to correct herself.
-She's really good at making sushi.
-Yatsume keeps a rock collection.Also, I forgot to add. So to reduce people trampling over her tail, she loops it around her waist and over her shoulder like a sash.

These are some great fun facts.

Internship: Despite her dreams of interning under Gang Orca, she was put under Selkie.

This is great, you show that not everything works in favor of the characters. Great job.
_________________________________________

Final Analysis- This OC is freaking amazing. She had everything great. She had amazing flaws a unique quirk, and she was even under class 1-A and 1-B. She also doesn't get her dream teacher but doesn't complain. She is amazing, realistic in a way and is greatly written. Amazing job. Thanks for letting me review your OC, it was a honor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.