OC 11 (Liling Lóng)

This OC is by KitKattHeartAttack I hope you like it.
_________________________________________

Name: Liling Lóng (Liling meaning beautiful jade and Lóng meaning dragon in Chinese)

That's a very cute name

Age: 16 

Nice

Birthday: Nov 6

Nice

Height: 5’5

Cool

School: U.A. 

Nice

Class: 2-A

Oh so she is in the grade above Midoriya.

Family: 
- Father: Tiamseng Lóng: a Chinese Filipino man who moved to America from the Philippines trying to put as much space between his gang life and his new one.
Quirk: Chinese Dragon (I can’t think of anything else) can turn into a Chinese dragon and fly. His horns are made of ivory and can regrow.
- Mother: Chuya Lóng: Japanese American lady. Became friends with Tiamseng while working and married him so he could stay in America. They fell in love over time and had two children.
Quirk: Water Manipulation can control water in 10 ft around her and only for an hour before having to stop and rest.
- Older Brother: Tatsuo Lóng: 3 years older than Liling.
Quirk: same as his sis but can shoot water from his mouth
- Grandpa: John Kelly: Chaya’s dad Quirk: can shoot water from his hands like cheap water gun.

Thank you so much for the above and beyond descriptions. The fact that you even included their quirks were great. Thanks

Appearance: Classic slanted Asian eyes, black hair that put up like Haku’s in Naruto, light tan skin, green eyes from her grandpa, she teeth is a bit pointy like her father and brother from their quirk of them turning into dragons, has some scares here and there all over her body (reasons why below)

She has a interesting personality and the fact that she also has traits from her grandpa and scars are great. Also thanks for the reference to Haku's hair.

Personality: helps anyone she thinks actually need it, mature and thinks rationally, doesn’t get mad easily but when she does she’s very scary, protective of her friends and family, a bit self conscious when transforms fully, scared of being stuck in dark closed small places, tends to watch people and try to think of what kind of person they are, doesn’t like people to bother her when she’s studying expect for Juan he doesn’t count, humble

Everything is fine except for one thing, the cliche of if she gets mad, everyone is scared. I don't think I reviewed a OC that didn't have this trait yet. I have reviewed over 100 OCs in here and Naruto and most of them if not all have this same trait. I would recommend just getting rid of the traits because it's looked upon as annoying.

Hero Name: Jade Dragon 

Perfect

Hero Costume: formal Chinese jade green shirt with a golden Chinese dragon design on the back, white pants, were a belt with pop off tracker devices on it, the trackers look like little copper buttons, hooked onto her belt she has a container filled with water in it

This is a great hero costume.

Quirk: Like her father she can turn into a jade Chinese dragon partially and fully, she can also manipulate water a bit to shoot up in different directions, she can only do that to water about 10 ft a around her, she can only transform for about 2 hours and 3 times a day, the partial can last long than a full one, if she tries to do more than that she’ll start coughing up blood and her scales falling off leading to her human form to missing bits of flesh and bleeding. In full dragon form she barely get hurt from blunt force or sharp objects. Things to improve is controlling water to do other things and faster transforming fully

Amazing and the flaws are great.

Quirk Adaptation: she got the partial form when she was 5 and learned how to control it with the help of her father and brother. She got the full form after trying to see how far her transformation could go. She could make water move at age 5 but she didn’t really have an interest in it and practice it as much as her transformation.

This is really good and the fact that you also showed her interest is great.

Past: Liling grew up in America in a state called Nevada where she lived with her father mother brother and grandpa. She had a pretty normal childhood with the occasional oh fluff we don’t have enough money for the rent until she was 13 that’s when people from the gang her father was apart of started harassing and threatening them. They didn’t hurt them as long as they got to take her fathers horns every time they regrew. Once they found out that Liling and Tatsuo horns were the same as their dads when they were dragons they started to do the same to them. But only once to Liling seeing that her horns wasn’t very long. One day Tatsuo left with those people and wasn’t seen of or heard of. After that they were weren’t bothered again. They soon moved to Japan to get away from that and try to start a new life. Liling wanted to try to stop gangs from doing that or other things in general. She tries for UA and got in. There she became friends with a guy named Juan who went to her old school in America. Most of the friend groups were already made so they stuck together though out UA. She never talked about what happened to her and her family until the end of her second school year to the teachers and Juan. She was worried they would find out and start doing those things again.

Her personality truly shines through her past and you did a great job doing that. Great job.

Relationships: she’s a year older than class 
1-A so doesn’t really associate with them
- mom and dad: loves them cares about them, wish she could do more for them and make them forget those times
- Brother: she looked up to him and loves him. Just wish things were different
- Juan: best friends. Even though the most stupidest things

Beautiful

Others: LOVES NOODLES will eat every type of noodle, likes reading too

Cute little fun fact

Internship: Ryuko Tatsuma

Nice.
_________________________________________

Final Analysis- This OC is good, there was a little hiccup but other than that this OC is ready for whatever you have in store for her. Thank you so much for letting me review your OC, it was a honor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.