My Darling

Zoya's pov

Today I think I'm going to bore in the college because all the teachers are gone to some award ceremony so probably we are free all day so we decided to go to the canteen and spend some quality time with friends and we can't spend time together because of the work we are given by the teachers . As I entered the canteen I hit in some hard thing but it's a chest. When I looked up there was the same guy to which I always wants to go away because he is ............. So handsome.
As I jerked back a little I saw all my group friends passed off us as if we don't exist. I looked at Aditya who has a smirk plastered on his face. As I narrowed my eyes he just smirked. I moved to right side to go but he also moved right and come in front me intentionally.
Then I moved to left he also moved left and I moved a little right and he adjusted in the right side. Taking this chance I walked forward only him to grab my waist in a sudden pulled me to him.............. And I lose my senses.

But I know one thing all were staring at us. I know some daggers are given to me by some girls as they gets jealous . Some was by my side I think they shipped us means me and Aditya .
Coming to the point I was feeling like an angel is stretching me to him to grab him and to make me his.
I gulped what to do now!

Don't do anything darling!"
Came his voice .

How he knows what I'm thinking. I thought

" I know everything babes"

And he burried his face in my neck. I can feel his his hot breaths on my neck as I felt goosebumps forming on my whole body.

"About you"

Oh my heart.
I think today I will get a heart attack surely.

I don't know when I closed my eyes.

Just feeling him !

And I felt something soft on my neck.
He again kissed me .

I inhaled deeply knowing the effect he has on me.

And he removed his hand from my waist pecked my cheek and went away .

I felt my cheeks burning and I know that I'm blushing so hard .

She is a tomato now! Yash said

No she is a apple🍎.Pooja said while arguing with Yash.

No I think she is a cherry! Yash managed to answer her back.

I think she is my cutie darling who is full of  shyness and I love it. Aditya said while settling next to Yash on the chair.

And I heard oooooooo.........noises which echoed in the cafeteria.

My breaths are uneven . My heart thumping loudly on my chest . I felt a sharp thin sensation through my stomach which cause to make me gulp the saliva which formed in my throat and I choked.
Aditya ran to me and handed me a glass of water and I gulped it hurriedly . I finish the water and cleaned my mouth by my shoulder and I think it is a disgust for all.
I think I'm going to embrace.

No need to embrace ! I love your all habits including....................you!

---------------------------------------

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hola people
How are you
I was free so I write this
My school is going to open so I think I can't I will write the story.

I will try to write don't worry.

How is it which I write now .

Plzzzz comment and vote for my story .

My adiya story

                       🌹Adiya forever🌹

# fanswantsjenshad