Hug Me

HEEWON'S POV

       Today, I was going to go visit Wooshin since it was my fault that he was locking himself in his room. Since he was starving himself, I decided make him some porridge and other foods that he liked.

       When I got to his house, I stood outside debating to go or not. I was scared. I was scared that if I meet him, I would have to leave again and break his heart twice. After convincing myself multiple times, I finally had the courage to go and ring the doorbell.

       After I rung the doorbell, no one opened the door. I rung it again but still, no one came. I patiently waited but I guess no one was home since none of the cars were here.

'I guess I just wasted my time coming here, I didn't even get to see Wooshin' I thought to myself.

       As I was walking away, I felt two arms wrapped around my waist.

"Please don't go." Hearing that familiar voice made me smiled.

"How could you just leave me and not tell me beforehand?"

"I'm sorry." I apologized as I turned around and hugged him back, not wanting to let go.

       I looked up and saw his teary red eyes and messy hair.

"I'm sorry that I made you like this." I said and tried fixing his hair.

"Why did you stop contacting me? I missed you." He hugged me even tighter.

"Heewon, I love you so please don't leave me. Please stay with me."

"Wooshin, I love you too but I can't." I said as I got out of the hug.

"Why?"

"I'm having an arranged marriage soon, with someone my parents arranged me with. I'm very sorry."

"B-But what am I suppose to do with out you? I need you."

"Please move on and pretend that we've never met. I don't want to hurt you even more. I'm sure that you would find someone else who's better than me."

"I don't want anyone else but you." He said as tears escaped from his eyes.

"Please, do it for me. Take care of yourself because I don't want to leave knowing that I made you suffer." I reached out to wipe his tears away.

"Take this. I made your favorite food for you. Don't starve yourself, you're too skinny. Just think of me as someone you only saw in your dream. I have to go now, my class is starting soon." I said and handed him the bag of food.

"Is this really going to be our last time seeing eachother?" Wooshin asked and I nodded in response.

       He then reached out and pulled me closer to him. He looked deeply in my eyes and moved his head closer to mines. As I closed my eyes, I felt his breath coming closer and closer. Finally our lips connect and we kissed.

       I just wished that this moment could last forever but I know that it can't. As we pulled away, I bowed to him before leaving him forever.

"Heewon! Just remeber that even though you are leaving, I will always be here waiting for you!" He shouted and watched me walk away.

a/n: although this was a bit sad to write, it was also really weird to write too. The kissing part was made me cringed hecka hard.