Story 5

In Her Sleep

Requested by coolwolf7890

__________________________________________

Unicorn's P.O.V.

I was at Goldy's house, playing video games. Of course I was winning but there some games that Goldy had "won". It was pretty late but I was not tired. Evil never sleeps so neither will I.

I could tell Goldy was tired though but every time I tried to get her to go to bed she would say no. She's stubborn and extremely cute.

"You sure you don't want to go to bed?" I asked.

"I'm good bud" Goldy managed to say through yawns.

We started another video game and I could tell that Goldy was almost zoned out. She was less alert in the game and it was so easy to beat her. I threw the game and Goldy didn't even notice when it was extremely obvious.

The next game had just started and I felt a weight hit my head. I looked down and saw Goldy's head resting on my shoulder. "Cute," I muttered.

I picked her up bridal style, face bright red, and carried her up to her bed. I laid her down and was just about to turn when I heard her say something.

"No, no, no," She sleep talked, "No!"

I was about to wake her when she screamed something else, "No! Don't go! I love you Unicorn! Please don't go!"

I couldn't believe what I just heard! I saw tears run down her face. What's happening in that dream?

"Goldy, wake up," I shook Goldy awake.

She shot upright and looked at me. "Unicorn!" She jumped onto me, giving me a big hug.

"Goldy, are you okay?"I asked hugging her back.

She pulled back, "Just a bad dream." I could tell she was trying to hide what happened.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" I wanted to let her tell me.

"Well, uh, there was a guy that I thinks really nice and cool that was going to leave forever and I didn't want him to go," She really wanted to hide her crush.

"And who was this guy?" I asked.

"Nobody," Goldy lied.

I gave a little chuckle, "You know you sleep talk, right?"

"Yeah."

"You said his name," I replied and she went bright red, "I'm sure he would never leave you."

I pulled Goldy into a kiss and she kissed me back! I was so happy! Thank you sleep talking!

And that was another Mini Story!

Hope you enjoyed! =P