"There ." she said smiling . I got up and took a sip of my water before walking out . "Where's Francisco?" i asked "I don't know now that you say it Alex has been missing for a while now ." she said

On cue the door opened to reveal Alex and Francisco but they were with another guy . "Juleiny ." said Francisco. I smiled at him .

Me and Angelina walked towards them and i smiled at the man . "Babe this is Luca my brother ." he said "Brother?" i asked confusingly.

"Half brother but i'm still somewhat related to this douche ." said Luca messing up Francisco's hair .

He was the complete opposite of Francisco . He was funny and really easy to talk to . "I'm Angelina." said Angelina smiling at him .

"Bitches hurry the fuck up !" screamed Monica from the back door . She was wearing a tight baby blue dress , nude heels , and her hair was straightened.

 She was wearing a tight baby blue dress , nude heels , and her hair was straightened

"Who is that ?" asked Luca "She has a girlfriend." said Alex "Girlfriend?" asked Luca "Yeah shes bi ." said Angelina

We all walked outside to greet everyone. I had invited some of the people from Mexico and they all were here .

"How about her ?" asked Luca pointing to Lilliana . "That's the girl from earlier girlfriend." i said chuckling .

She was wearing a tight pink dress , with halo high heels , and her hair was in a side ponytail .
She smiled at me before walking away towards Monica .

When she moved there she was . Cassidy . I hadn't seen her in more than two years . She would always be busy because of medical school .

She looked lost and out of place but she maintained her bitch face . I stood up and walked towards her . When she saw me her face lit up with joy .

She wore a ruffled crop top , blue skinny jeans , and her hair was in to big curls . She still looked the same with her pale face but sweet rosy cheeks .

 She still looked the same with her pale face but sweet rosy cheeks

"Oh my god Juleiny look at you ." she said with tears eyes as she grabbed my stomach . She hugged me tightly but not to tight to hurt me .

"Come in ." i said as i walked with her to where i was . "Oh my god Cassidy ." said Angelina hugging her as the rest came too .

"Nice to see you made it bitch ." said Alex "Yeah steroids." said Cassidy making everyone laugh "Hey ." said Angelina . "I'm Luca , Francisco'a half brother ." he said
"Im Cassidy, Juleiny and Jesus half sister ." she said smiling

•~•~•~•~•

In came Jesus with the box that we were all anxious to see what color was inside . He put it in the middle as everyone gathered around .

Me and Francisco went to the middle and Alex threw him a pocket knife . "You ready ?" asked Francisco and i nodded . Then the Balloons came out and everyone screamed .

"It's a boy !" screamed Francisco in happiness . I smiled and started laughing as he came crashing to me and kissing me .

•~•~•~•~•

"My fest are so fat ." i said trying to take my shoes off but miserably failed ."Your not fat ."said Cassidy "I never said i was . What ? Am i fat ?" i asked as tears began to fall down my cheeks .

"No no that's not what i meant ." she said realizing what she said . "What did you guys do to beautiful girlfriend." said Francisco as he kissed my head

"Nothing its just she said her feet hurt and she started crying. " said Angelina . Francisco walked towards my feet and took my shoes off .

He started massaging my feet which felt good . "Does it feel better ?" he asked . I nodded and smiled .

"Mom!" screamed Mia and Julie at the same time making me jump . Alex started laughing as they both came running towards me .

"She said that my hair was ugly ." said Julie "No i didn't ! That's what Jayden said !" screamed Mia "I didn't do anything." said Jayden with his hands up . "You technically did ." said Sean .

"Mom i'm sleeping with you today !" they all said at the same time "I asked first !" they all screamed again "Mom!" they screamed once again

"Guys chill out ." said Francisco "I'm not a guy ." said Julie "Guys and Girls ." said Francisco "Are you selecting out genders ?" asked Sean

"No ... umm okay small humans chill out ." said Francisco "I don't not identify as a human i identify as a mammal ." said Sean "Mammals are people ." said Luca "No they're not ! I'm a bear and bears aren't human !" screamed Sean

"Okay everyone. Human , Mammals , plants , sky , and sun . Whatever , your mom is sleeping with me today ." said Francisco

"But you always sleep with mom ." said Mia "It's okay you can all sleep with me ." i said smiling "Yay !" said the kids running to hug me .

•~•~•~•~•

I told the kids to go get ready for bed while me and Francisco made sure everyone was comfortable in their room .

"Woah ." said Francisco when we entered the room . I laughed to see the four of them in their pajamas already in bed and tucked in .

"I have to take a shower first ." i said "I'll Join ." said Francisco "No . You have to wait ." i said smiling .

I took a shower and when i went in to the room the kids were already sleeping . I got in to bed and made room for Francisco.

I felt hands wrap behind me . I smiled to realize it was Francisco . "Our family ." said Francisco "Yeah ." i said smiling .

Instagram: cherrybby15

vote and comment ❤️❤️