I'm back again with another update :')
I have big plans for this book now!!

Third person pov

"Mark why don't you show Donghyuck what you do during the day" Johnny smirked, he definitely had something up his sleeve, Mark wasn't sure what it was as but it frightened him.

He wasn't sure why it had frightened him, of course Johnny would never do anything to him, he was one of Johnny's best workers, and gang members. Johnny was someone who never left his son alone with a dangerous person though, and Mark, he had dark secrets that only Johnny would know. This is what had Mark thinking that Johnny definitely was planning something and wasn't sure what it was though.

Either way there was nothing Mark could do and he didn't want to disobey Johnny or he would get his ass beat, so he commanded Donghyuck to follow him and soon they were out the door towards Mark's office. The walk there was filled with silence, on Donghyuck's part for thinking Mark was the hottest man alive, and Mark's reason being that he was scared to say the wrong thing and make the boy cry. A crying Donghyuck would anger Johnny and Mark couldn't afford to die at such a young age.

It was soon when they had arrived at Mark's office, where he does his innocent business work. Only the workers knew of the hidden basement that held all the weapons and secrets of the gang that Donghyuck's father was the leader of, not even his own son Donghyuck knew that the basement held dark secrets and thousands of weapons.

Mark led Donghyuck towards his desk which held a computer and a swirling chair. He allowed Donghyuck to sit in his seat while he grabbed an extra chair from his closet. For the next hour he showed Donghyuck all the papers he had to sign, the contracts that he had to email to Johnny, and the phone calls he took daily. The whole time Donghyuck realized that one, Mark's job seemed really stressful, and two is that Mark smells really good, but that was something he would keep to himself.

It wasn't until Mark had accidentally touched Donghyuck thigh when a sudden blush began to spread across his whole face, turning him into a strawberry looking boy. Although it seemed like Mark didn't notice, he surely did. Seeing the effect he had on Donghyuck just from the touch caused him to have a smirk spread across his face. The innocent boy that creeped around in Mark's head since they met had a crush on him, and Mark wasn't sure why but it caused a happy feeling to spread throughout his body.

Mark wasn't one to catch feelings so easily but knowing that Donghyuck most likely has a crush on him made him want to instantly make the boy his. It would never happen though, Johnny would never approve of Mark dating his son, he knows what Mark has done and although he himself is a gang leader, he probably wouldn't allow his son with a member, but that's just something Mark thought. So Mark decided to just continue with showing Donghyuck his job and slipping in "accidental" thigh touches.

It didn't seem like it but soon almost 5 hours had past and Johnny had appeared at Mark's office door to pick up Donghyuck, who had happened to fall asleep in Mark's chair. Once Johnny had noticed that his son had fallen asleep he began to think of what he could do since he had a bunch of papers in his hand he had to bring home, this was until a idea came to his head that caused him to smirk.

"Mark you wouldn't mind carrying Donghyuck to my car right? It would be really appreciative" Johnny announced to Mark with a smirk he tried to hide. Of course thought Mark caught right on to Johnny's plan and sent a glare at the man before actually doing what was told to him by his boss.

When Donghyuck was finally lifted into Mark's arms, successfully without waking the boy up, Mark had realized how light the boy actually was. For having such thick thighs, in Mark's opinion, the boy felt like a feather in his arms.

From the elevator to the garage Donghyuck continued to sleep in Mark's arm, once they were almost to Johnny's car is when Donghyuck began to try and cuddle up closer to Mark, this time Mark was the one to blush. Such a simple act caused the older's heart to beat faster than it has ever before.

The warm feeling of Donghyuck's body soon had to leave from Mark, which caused him to feel a pain in his chest, but Mark had forced himself to ignore the feeling. So he bid Johnny a goodbye once he set Donghyuck in the car and turned around to walk to his car so he could go to his house and get the sleep he deserved.

Later on that night when Mark was sitting in his bed the small boy was going through his mind again, it wasn't until a ding from his phone caused him to snap out of his thought. When he looked at his phone he seen he had a text message, from the father of the boy he can't stop thinking about.

Johnny had texted Mark asking him to join them for dinner tomorrow at their house, he would be seeing Donghyuck again and with not even giving himself a second to think it through he texted Johnny back saying he would join them.

That night Mark had fell asleep with the small boy on his mind, like always, and also looking forward to what was going to come for tomorrow's dinner.

Sorry not really that edited, hopefully you enjoy :')
Please vote, comment, and share!!
Thank you for reading, ily all ♡