it's just a dream? Part 1

Sinopsis: all creepypasta experienced together are only dreams as long as they are in a coma, and they are not members of creepypasta and have never met Slenderman, Zalgo or they have met each other. But they will meet in the real world after they realize and meet when they grow up when they have gone to college and high school. And there is a Marble Hornets character, i know they are different but i need to make a big chance that the MH chara's meet the CP.

Let's begin the story!

Jeff P.O.V

'Shit! Where am i? What happen?' I though as i begin to open my eyes and seeing there's my parent beside my bed and Liu accross from me in the same bed.

'Wait? Weren't my parent already dead that i killed them? And why am i in a hospital bed same as Liu?' I look at Liu that he has many bandage in his whole body yeah except his face, and then i look at myself and i have the same bandage as Liu.

"Mom? Dad?" I said trying to wake them up, and they did wake up. "Oh my gosh! Jeffery! Honey wake up, both of our son's are waking up!" My mom said as her tears are flowing down to her cheeks.

"Ugh... what happen?" Liu said as he began to wake up. " You two had an accident while going to a trip to the wood with other kids. And you two had a coma" Dad explain to us about what just happen to both of us.

"what about when we move house and have a birthday party for a neighbor child and a bunch of kids who are bullying on us, and there is an incident where I turn into a murderer and Liu has many stitches in his face?" I said as i explain to then that this is a dream.

"baby, that never happened in the real world. and about Randy and his gang they are your friends, they never bullying you and you didn't have an accident like you were bleached as well as with Liu he never had stitches in his face" mom said to the both of us that Randy and his gang are our friends as she showing a picture of me, Liu, Randy and his gang playing together.

"what about slenderman?" Liu said as mom and dad showing a confused face.

"Who is Slenderman?" Dad ask to me and Liu.

"It is nothing. What about the children who come to the trip with us?" I ask to dad about the kids with us in the trip to the woods.

"You two should take a rest, no more asking for now..." mom said to us to go to sleep (see what i did? Ok let's go back to the story)

Few weeks after they got out the hospital....

After both of me and Liu got out the hospital Randy and his gang ask if both of us are okay. And we both answered we are okay with an awkward situation, i ask him if he were our friend, he laugh and said we all a best friend and he never did bully me and Liu, so he said that we are friends.

As we back to our world, me and Liu began to forget about the things that we are in a coma. As we both have a normal life we had been saw some since we had a normal life, Liu and I have meet several people whom we had known.

There is a boy wearing a LoZ sweater and playing the game, a boy wearing clothes like a clown and eating sweets, a girl with her family carrying a teddy bear, a man wearing a kidney shirt and a blue mask and has an eye socket on it's shirt, and many more people but i swear that i have met them somewhere...

And one day i met this cute and amazing girl her name is Jane, i have heard her name but where tho.

"So you are Jeffery and your brother is Liu right?" Jane said as she ask to me

"Yeah, and you must be Jane?" I said to her as she nodded her head

"I kinda familiar with the name of you and your brother, but maybe it just my halutination.." she said trying to explain it to me and i said it is okay. I kinda have a huge crush on her so i tried to ask her to hangout together.

"So.. Jane do you wanna go hangout sometime with me? Just the two of us?" I ask Jane to go on a date if she want to tho..

"Hehe, are you trying to ask me on a date?~" she said in a teasing manner.

"I-Uh... um.. m-maybe hehe" i said trying to hide my blush

"Ok then, wanna go to the new café tomorrow at 5 PM? I'll wait you there. I gotta go now, thanks for asking me on a date Jeff~" Jane said as she walk to her house and waving at Jeff.

Jeff on the other side he froze in place with a blush appear on his face and goofy smile. 'She agree to go on a date with me! YES! WOOHOO!' Jeff though as he was in a cloud 7 heaven (bruh love sick =<=) so he go home and sleep for tommorow date.

End of the pov

The next day Jeff and Jane were at the new café, and what a coincidence there's Liu who were stalking both of them all day until the they're go home from the date.

(Skip again at the Wood's home)

"Soo... Brother, how was your date with Jane?" Liu ask to his brother with a teasing face.

"S-shut up Liu... it was great hehe, she is like an angel" Jeff said in a dreamy tone.

"Well then i wish she's become your wife in the future and have a kid so that i can have a niece or nephew~" Liu said in a cheery voice

"WE ARE STILL IN A HIGH SCHOOL!" Jeff yelled at Liu with a bright red face same as Karma's hair.

"Nyahahaha!" Liu laught at Jeff with the results of a pillow towards his face.

"Just go to sleep!" Jeff said as he burried himself to a pillow.

Few years later when Jeff and Liu in college....

"I can't believe we are going to a summer camp! Yes!" said Liu to Jeff and Jane, he is really happy tho so he can make lots of new friends in there.

So three of them wait in the bus halte to wait their ride to the summer camp. As the bus arrive Jeff saw the people that the last time he see, there are about idk alot :"

"Alright, let's get to the bus! We don't want the other waiting right?" Liu said as him, Jeff and Jane entering the bus and saw many people that is familiar faces so three of them sitting in the middle seat.

In the way to the camp there is a major awkward silence, because they though maybe they have met before. Well there this kid who name RJ (Rainbow Jack) began the conversation.

"Um.. hey there everyone!" Said RJ as he seek some attention from everyone, and they look at him.

"I am Rainbow/Laughing Jack but you guys can me RJ or LJ, and i think we all have been met before i think? So instead this awkward between us maybe we should all introduce ourself, how about from you Link kid?" Said RJ as he called the kid wearing a Link and playing the DS.

"Um... my name is Benjamin Lawman, but just call me Ben for short" Ben said as he introduce himself and the introduction begin.

"My name is Sally William, and beside me is my brother Sam William. Nice to meet you all!" Said the girl who has a teddy bear with her and a boy beside her

(Can we just skip the introducing them? My mind is cray-cray right now? Okay them we just going to skip it)

As all of them done introduce they began to talking to one and another. Oh i forgot to make it sure 50% now they are college student and 50% are the highschooler.

And they all arrive to the summer camp which is the name is "Creepycamp" iconic i know. They begin to take their lugage and go to the main hall where there is the camp leader, co leader, and the helper also there are 3 kid one is still a high schooler like Sally, one is a college kid, and one again is a young adult (which is they are Lazari, Stripes, and Sadiya know as the Zalgo daughter)

And so then their adventure in the Creepycamp just begin.

Tbc....

Okay so this is an AU for my cp story where they meet in Real world and they become the creppypasta just a dream instead they meet again when they already college and high school, and meet in a creepycamp. So yeah the next part will be an new day in the camp and later there is Jay and Alex so see you in the next chapter buh-bye! Love you guys!