Chapter 3 : SCREAM

To be Alive is POWER

S C R E A M

Shadow creek my home, and soon about to be covered in blood and a series of catastrophic of events orchestrated by me Alicia Kaay.

If there is one thing I know is people are the worst and others deserve death just like my teacher taught me.

PRESENT DAY.

It was a week since Alicia had retuned and nothing was going well so far, she and Martin were rarely talking,

Her father wasn't giving her time off from work at the kaay bank and she had done everything in her power to avoid her so called enemies waiting for the perfect time to strike and paint the streets red with blood.

" What do you have in mind to save the company ? " Dexter asked as they were in the board room full of board members.

" Find someone richer to invest and I know someone extremely wealthy " Alicia said.

" Who is that exactly cause we have contacted everyone with money to invest in the bank but they say No " A board member said as Alicia smiled.

" The lighthouse family who have the money we want " Alicia said as Dexter didn't know what to say since he had talked to kevin's dad but wasn't interested.

" You have till the day of the town's memorial to get the lighthouse to invest " Dexter said to Alicia.

" But that's two days from now ? "

" Yes and I want an answer first thing in the morning or back to Paris, meetings over " Dexter said as everyone left the room.

" Two days, what could go wrong " Alicia exclaimed.

Meanwhile Jane styles was meeting with her best friend Naomi at a restaurant to bad mouth Alicia.

" Who the hell does that bitch think she is taking people's property " Jane said.

" Wait your property ? " Naomi asked confused,

" Yes my property, Martin and the fool has been talking about her ever since she got back and now I have to make sure she leaves or am going to make her life hell " Jane said as Naomi smiled.

" Well things got interesting " Naomi said as she saw Alicia and Kevin.

" Would you look at that the little skank isn't waisting time and drawing all the men in her path " Jane said as she took pictures of them.

" She's kinda pretty " Naomi said as Jane rolled her eyes and they went over.

" Alicia its nice to see you here with Kevin on a date " Jane said acting all nice.

" how cute are you both " Naomi chipped in.

" This is not a date we are in a business meeting right now " Alicia said rather rudely.

" Let's leave the love birds, Martin won't believe this " she said leaving with her minion Naomi as Alicia looked at the pair leave with rage filled eyes.

" Whoa there girl " Kevin said to Alicia.

" Am sorry it's just that some people make you so mad you already see them dead in your mind " Alicia said.

" Well no, but that's a neat way to process things " Kevin said as he touched her hand.

" Am glad you called " he said as Alicia smiled.

" Well thanks for coming your a good friend " Alicia said as he was looking into her eyes.

" That's the problem I don't want to be your friend, friend, I really like you " Kevin said as Alice was not really surprised.

" You do " she answered looking surprised when she knew all along.

" well yeah who wouldn't your beautiful, intelligent the whole package and that's why I always followed you when we were kids "

" Well I might soon be leaving if I fail my father, you see I need an investor to help the Bank and I hoped you would partner with me " Alicia said to him.

" I will talk to my dad and tell him about your business offer " He said as she smiled and he held her hands.

" Your beautiful when you smile " he said as he kissed her hands.

Jane went to Martin's law firm to show him the photos and told him they were on a date.

" Jane leave " Martin shouted asking her immediately to leave as he knew what he had to do.

That evening Naomi was at at home taking a shower and as she showered she heard footsteps in the room and immediately stepped out of the shower to find words written on the steamy mirror,

"SCREAM"

" SCREAM! what the HELL!  " she said to her self looking around the bathroom and grabbed her shower head,

" I need to call the police or someone " she thought and ran into her room to search for her phone but she couldn't find it that's when she heard it ring.

" Thank God " she exclaimed and turned around to find someone in a black hoodie standing there holding her phone.

" SCREAM " is what she heard,

" Don't come near me " she said holding the shower head as the assailant aproched her and she saw the face.

" You what are you doing here ? " Naomi asked as a needle was jabbed into Naomi's neck making her fall on the floor.

" Time to die " she heard another whisper and this time Naomi dragged herself away on the floor as she cried and begged for her life when the assailant got on top of her and slashed her throat open and blood gushed all the floor and walls when an X was curved on her stomach.

" Ssshhh " The assailant whispered as Naomi chocked on her blood which was flowing up and down her throat and in seconds she was dead.

Martin was bothered by the fact that Alicia could be seeing Kevin and went to see her.

Alicia was done with dinner and went to her room to find Martin standing in her room.

" Martin " Alicia said as she closed her bed room door.

" What are you doing here ? " She asked,

" To see you " Martin said as Alicia didn't know what to say.

" Let me guess you saw Jane styles today "

" Maybe "

" What did she say to you ? " Alicia asked,

" You and kevin were on a date, is that true ? " he asked desperately.

" Well it was a business meeting and Kevin revealed to me he likes me "

" And do you like him back ? " Martin asked,

" No I like someone else since we were kids and he's kind of a dummy to doubt me " Alicia said as Martin came closer.

" that's me,? Right ? " He asked as she said Yes kissing him as he kissed her back and carried her to her bed.

" Are you sure about this ? " Martin asked,

" I have wanted this all my life " she said as they started taking each other's clothes off and made love to each other and maybe this was an improvement and a stepping stone for Alicia to finally getting what she really wants and what could possibly go wrong.

DEATH AROUND US