10 ||ᴛᴀᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ?

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ᴛɪɴʏᴛᴀᴇᴍᴘᴀʜ(sʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ)

➖➖➖➖

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍɪɴ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ:
ɪᴛ's ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ's 10ᴛʜ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ᴇɴsᴜᴇs

08 || ᴛᴀᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ?

"APPA!"

Yoongi and Seokjin turned back in surprise at the unexpected sound, to see their baby grinning proudly.

Hoseok was 8 months old now. In the past month, two tiny bottom teeth had sprouted and he was one proud baby, showing them off by jutting his jaw out (a habit he learnt from Namjoon). He was also successfully crawling now, a little too much actually, forcing his parents to keep an eye on him at all times.

Both parents rushed over and knelt before the Hoseok.

"Did you say appa, Hobi?," Yoongi asked excitedly, "Can I hear you again? Aa-ppaaa~Aa-ppaaa."

"Ah-appa-pa," Hoseok started, "Appa."

"YES! Appa!," Yoongi cried out, "Seokjin hold me. I'm gonna cry." But his husband wasn't paying attention to him.

"Can you say papa, Hobi?," Seokjin pouted, "Don't make papa sad. C'mon. Paa-paa~"

Yoongi huffed, "This isn't a competition, hyung."

"Well, it wasn't until he decided to say your name first," Seokjin put out.

"Well that's because I'm his favourite dad," Yoongi replied, haughtily.

"You take that bac-!"

"PAPA!"

.

(2 months later, Taehyung's 10th birthday)

Loud painful wails reverberated throughout the house.

"Shh, shh, baby," Seokjin consoled, "Why are you crying? You've been at it for a long time now." He was bouncing his 10 month old baby, who seemed like his crying wouldn't end any time soon.

Hoseok's pudgy face was cherry red from all the wailing, one hand clutching his papa's shirt, while the other was tugging his own earlobe. The baby had been screeching and crying since the previous evening. The parents thought it might pass once they fed him and put him to sleep. But they were wrong. Hoseok denied any kind of nourishment and screamed bloody murder when put down to sleep. Yoongi and Seokjin took turns at night, trying to console the babe.

Seokjin was in the kitchen, bouncing the little one, in attempts to calm him. The father felt drained to his bones.

Jungkook who was silently sitting at the kitchen table, asked worriedly, "Is he gonna be okay, papa?"