01 || ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ?!

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ɪᴍᴍᴀʙᴀʀᴛᴇɴᴅᴇʀ

➖➖➖➖

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍɪɴ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ:
sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ: 36 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ
ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ : 35 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ
ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ: 11 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ: 9 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ
ᴊɪᴍɪɴ: 8 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ
ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ: 6 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ
ʜsᴇᴏᴋ: 2 ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ᴏʟᴅ

01 || ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ?!

Sitting at the dinner table with his husband and 4 young sons, Seokjin was contemplating whether it was wise to talk to Yoongi about the thoughts that had been plaguing his mind for the past few weeks.

"Hyung, are you alright? You haven't touched your food." Yoongi asked his husband, with concealed concern.

"I'm fine, Yoongi. Just thinking." Seokjin replied mysteriously, now eating his meal, after being pulled out of his daze.

"Thinking? About wha- Joon, baby, the food is supposed to go inside your mouth, not on the floor- Thinking about what Hyung?" Yoongi asked, while helping a messy Namjoon with his spilt food.

"Appa, I can do it myself. I'm not a baby anymore." Namjoon pouted, smudges of food across his plump cheeks; even in his hair.

"Joon, you're always gonna be my baby. Now, stop playing around and eat your veggies. You not sneaky; I saw you feed some to Yeontan." Yoongi said, looking at Namjoon in mock disapproval.

Jimin and Taehyung snickered at Namjoon who was pouting up a storm.

Jungkook sighed haughtily. 'I'm way too cool for this' The eleven year old thought.

Yoongi gave Seokjin a look, 'We'll continue this conversation after dinner'. Seokjin smiled in relief.

"Papa, can we get a puppy?" Taehyung asked Seokjin suddenly, with a gleeful expression.

"Wha- Taehyung, we just got Yeontan." Seokjin replied, surprised.

"Boo Appa. No fun, no fun. Papa! Can we please get a new puppy?" Jimin joined in, giving his biggest, most watery-eyed puppy look to Yoongi, lower lip jutted out; quivering.

'Appa can never resist my puppy eyes. I'm actually proud; this look is my best one yet' Jimin thought with sheer pride. Meanwhile, Yoongi looked ready to keel over and give in to Jimin but resolved himself before he did. 'No. Stop. Don't look into his eyes. Don't be a weak man, Yoongi.'

"No, Jimin, Taehyung. You can't have another puppy." Yoongi replied sternly. Seokjin looked at him in surprise, 'Wow, Yoongi actually resisted the Jimin-puppy-eyes. I'm impressed.'

Taehyung looked plain offended while Jimin looked devastated; Not because of the puppy but at the fact that his hard-worked-brilliant technique didn't work. 'But how-'

Jungkook scoffed at his two younger siblings, 'Che! What losers!'

Seokjin looked amusedly at Jungkook, 'He's not even a teenager but is already going through a phase. Truly Yoongi's son.'

Taehyung and Jimin started to loudly complain about this horrific situation. Namjoon joining in so as to not feel left out.

Yoongi rubbed his temples, 'Have children, they said. It'll be fun, they said.'

...(After Dinner)...

Finally after putting the four hellions to sleep, Yoongi looked ready to pass out. He watched Seokjin from the corner of his eyes, coming out of the bathroom.

"Ready for bed?" Seokjin asked, smiling sweetly.

"Yeah, c'mere." Yoongi gestured to himself for a cuddle.

Seokjin got into bed and smoothly into Yoongi's open arms. The younger covered them both with a thick blanket, the warmth enveloping them.

Yoongi sighed in content, before suddenly remembering, "Oh Hyung, what was it that you were thinking about during dinner? You looked pretty deep in thought."

"Um- I don't know Yoongi. Especially after all that's happened at the dinner table tonight. I don't think you'll be able to handle my thoughts too."

"What do you mean Hyung? I'm used to the boys being- being 'excited'. I'm sure whatever you're thinking about is not gonna top that."

"Are you suuure?" Seokjin drawled, knowing the conversation won't end well.

"Ugh- Just spit it out Hyu-"

"I want another baby!!!"

THUD-

"Yoongi?! Are you alright?!"

------------------

(ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴs)

-ᴅ