A Chapter For Daisy (Edited by Austin after the fact)

Before this chapter starts, I wanna announce that there's a little comment poll in the comment section. This is important, and will impact the future of the story. Please put your votes into it! With that said, thank you, and enjoy this chapter.

————————————————————

Daisy's Perspective

Riding on Ryuk's back was very relaxing. But different since Amy wasn't here to actually control him. I a had hard time making my way around by myself. I was looking at a map, very confused at what I was looking at. I was trying to make my way to the capital, but I didn't know the actual name of it, or where on the map it was. So I decided to go off of my gut, and direct Ryuk verbally. "Uh...to the right!" I say.

"Right." He says, and turns.

"Not that right! T-The other right!" I correct him

"So left?" He turns around, and goes to the other right.

As he walks to my confused directions, we eventually end up in a town, and enter it. It was getting dark, so we decided to rent a room at the inn. Someone noticed my outfit, and came up to me. "Hey kid. Are you a dancer?" A woman asked me.

"Mhm. I am." I answer her.

"Could you help me with something? There's a tavern down the street that I own, and I want to liven it up a little bit. Can you help me?" She asked.

"A tavern? As in a bar?" Ryuk asked, in his human form.

"Well...yes... But...please! Everyone who visits is always dissatisfied, and I want to change that!"

"Okay!" I agree to help her.

"Really?! Thank you so much!" She says, and holds my much smaller hands. "This way, this way!" She says, and leads me to her tavern.

"You wait here, Ryuk! I'll be back in a bit!" I call, and follow her to the tavern.

When we get there, I quickly learn she was right. The people here were bored out of their minds. Not even their drunkness could save them from boredom. I quickly take action, and get up on stage. The men around were a little confused, but interested and started gathering around the stage. I start to shake my hips a bit, and start a little hip dance to get them started. I look over to the musicians in the corner, and they start the music for my to dance to. Very soon, all the men in the tavern were alive again, cheering and partying around me. Men watched happily, and raised glasses and mugs to my dancing.

An hour later, it was past my bedtime, so I returned to the inn to see Ryuk was asleep. I lay on my bed, and fall asleep as well. All that dancing makes me very tired.

————————————————————

As I lay in bed, I felt something trembling. I wake up after a few hours of sleep, and feel the ground shake. "Ryuk? Do you feel that?" I ask.

"Hm...? Yeah... I feel it. What is that?" He asked, getting out of bed. He walks over to the window to look outside, and I could a loud roar and see a giant dragon dinosaur running through the city. "Daisy, get on my back. Now."

"Why?"

"We gotta get out of here. It's not safe here."

"But I'm a Hero! I can help!"

"You're a child. You'll get hurt. I can't let that happen to you. Amy would kill me. Your parents as well."

"But...! But...!" I try to protest, but Ryuk wasn't having it.