Sanji came running and yelling "Luffy your grandad came back!"

"Franky get on the ship or we are dead!" I yelled out.

"Here you go," I think Luffy threw him his pants back and Sanji jumped onto the boat.

"Marimo! Get your hands off Lily-chwan!" Sanji scolded him.

"No he won't" I retorted and I could hear Sanji crying while saying why Lily-chwan.

"Get on the ship" Luffy demanded of Franky.

"Don't be cocky there is no shipwright on this ship, so I guess it can't be helped I will lend you a hand!" Franky declared and Zoro moved his hands and I gave him my thanks and I removed mine from Chopper's face.

"A new crewmate!" Luffy celebrated.

"Yay!" Hiriko celebrates she seems a little tired from the event earlier.

Franky said goodbye to everyone, and we set sail "Is Usopp not coming?" Chopper says in a sad tone while looking through the railings of the ship at water seven's shore.

"It was his choice he is happy," Luffy says with a smile, but we can't see his eyes he is sitting by the mast and I bent down in front of him and moved up his hat and I could see he is holding in his tears.

"He will be here" I reassured him.

"Promise?" he whispered.

"Promise" he has a smile on his face now, and we both stood up.

"Can't we wait a little longer before we set off?" Nami asked Luffy but he wouldn't answer her.

I nearly fell if it wasn't for Luffy catching me "It's the Navy!" Franky called out.

"Its gramps" I went stiff with fear.

"Luffy Lily, can you hear me? It's grandpa say something if you can hear me!" Gramps used a megaphone to call out to us.

"Why are you here!?" I yelled so he could hear.

"You said you won't capture us!" Luffy shouted annoyed.

"A lot happened I have to send you to the bottom of the sea!" Garp said it like it was a normal thing to do.

"You're a horrible grandpa!" I screeched at him with anger.

"What is he doing?" Sanji asked concerned.

"He is using his throwing arm to throw a cannonball" I explained and the cannonball exploded right next to the ship yeah we need to leave, Usopp get here fast.

"No one could do that" Hiriko says probably thinking that gramps is inhuman and I'm pretty sure he is.

"He did that with his bare hand!" Sanji freaked out so much his cigarette fell out of his mouth.

"That old man will kill us" Hiriko panicked while hugging Chopper.

"You're not getting away!" Gramps yelled making Chopper and Hiriko even more frightened.

"Full speed ahead!" Luffy ordered as that's exactly what we did.

"He is here!" Chopper jumped out of Hiriko's arm and landed on the railing of the ship.

I went over with Hiriko to look as well and Robin joined us "Remember he has to apologize" I reminded Chopper, so he wouldn't call out to him. I went to the back of the ship with some others to help deflect the cannon balls.

"Hey everyone I'm back, Chopper lets going fishing and I don't mind if you make me vice-captain what do you think?" Usopp was babbling nonsense.

"I'm the vice-captain" I pouted and I can hear Robin giggle and see Zoro smirk.

"You're crying tears of joy right? we are friends, right? Say something!" Usopp yelled desperately, just apologize you idiot.

I couldn't hear him as we kept moving further and further from him "Usopp is yelling to us" Chopper told Luffy.

"I don't hear anything," Luffy told him and Zoro said the same thing.

"I'M SORRY!! I WAS WRONG!!" I could hear Usopp choke on his words he must be crying.

"Luffy grab him" I pointed to Usopp.

"Please give me another chance, please!" Usopp continued and Luffy launched his arm right in front of him to grab.

"Idiot! Grab my arm!" Luffy finally let out his tears there was so much it even came flowing out of his nose.

Usopp grabbed his hand and everyone celebrated "You are the idiot!" Zoro told Luffy who is still crying how much can he cry? Usopp knocked heads with Luffy as he came flying to the ship.

"We have everyone!  Now we can carry on with our adventures! guys!" Luffy fist pumped the air.

"Yeah!" we yell with joy.

We could hear people cheering for us to escape, Zoro tied up the sails, so they won't get ruined from whatever Franky said he was going to do "We need to give this ship a name" Franky stated.

"Don't let him" I pointed at Luffy.

"Bear, white beat, lion paw" Luffy calls out a bunch of words.

"No those are weird" Usopp scolded him, Luffy says the same words but in a different arrangement and Usopp hits him on the head "No!"

"Iceburg gave a suggestion the thousand Sunny it will cross a thousand seas," Franky told us, and we all agreed that its a good name.

"It was nice seeing you again Coby and other guy!" Luffy shouted to him.

Gramps threw another two cannonballs Luffy punched the first while I punched the second one so, they didn't explode on the ship "Sorry grandpa, but we are seriously escaping now" Luffy told him and it probably pissed him off.

"Iceburg we are using the name for the ship, everyone thank you for everything we will see you again!" Luffy shouted our farewells to everyone.

"What is that!?" Luffy looked at a cannonball that gramps has that is probably the size of the going merry.

"No that's impossible" Usopp ran around screaming in terror with Chopper.

"WHERE DID HE GET THAT FROM?! THE SEA? HIS PANTS?!!" I yelled completely confused with how he even got that.

"No one can hide that in their pants!" Zoro shouted at me.

"Hey, pops could" I retorted making him even more confused.

Gramps threw the cannonball and Coby shouted for us to run "Franky hurry up!" Luffy demanded.

It's upon us the shadow casting down all across the ship "We are going to die!" I held on to Chopper for dream life, and he did the same to me I closed my eyes.

The ship then shot into the air just before we were suppose to get crushed "WE'RE FLYING!!" I shouted with joy.

"Amazing" Usopp commented.

"I used cola to power this ship, from today onwards this is your ship," Franky told us as we landed back onto the sea.