Chapter 25

Lucci put me down next to a woman with a cloak on and left to the other part of the train in front of us.

"Hello" I looked over at her she has black hair and pretty blue eyes "Your Nico Robin right?"

She looked at me with wide eyes then turned away "So are you actually working with the marines?"

"I had to" she looked out the window.

"Had to?"

"You have nothing to do with me, so I'm not talking to you" she glared at me.

"Well I'm actually apart of your crew, my name is Lily and Luffy made me vice-captain, so as vice-captain I demand you to tell me" I smiled at her.

She looked down "Your a lot like him" she must mean Luffy "I guess it wouldn't hurt but you have to tell me about why you're here then?" she bargained.

"Yeah sure" I smiled happily.

"They threatened to do a buster call on Water Seven to get rid of the straw hats if I didn't go with them, I don't care what happens to everyone else I just want to save them they are my first real friends, they want to kill me because I'm a threat to the government because I can read the poneglyphs" she admitted.

"You're a really good person," I told her honestly.

"Even though it would mean the people you love on that island could have gotten hurt?" she looked at me shocked.

"No I mean that you care for them like family you would sacrifice yourself that's really nice of you, but Luffy would call you stupid for that, we won't die he will be coming for us" I reassured her.

"How do you know he will?"

"We are his nakama he would do anything for us even going against the entire world just for us," she thought for a sec and realised what I said is true.

"Wait how do you know what a buster call is?" Robin looked at me confused.

"Oh I went through one when I was six," I said remembering everything.

"I guess we are similar" Robin look like she was contemplating something then she turned back to me "You will be the only person I will tell this to, it happened where I lived Ohara, everyone was killed because we learned how to read the poneglyphs, I was the only survivor," Robin told me her past.

"Well, it's my turn to tell you my story, on my island I was kidnapped when I was little and including me, my friend and my dragon Lukia were the only survivors the marines were there to kill me, so it was all my fault everyone died, the government also want me dead because I'm a Naren, so they find me to have the potential to be a huge threat in the future, they want me dead just because I exist" I laughed feeling a bit hopeless.

We had a quite pleasant chat and I became quite good friends with her, but she still seems to not want to try, and escape hopefully Luffy gets to us soon. She even told me about their adventures together even the time when Luffy forced her to live.

"Well, he made the right choice," I told her, and she gave me a bright smile I can tell I have helped her forgot the situation at hand for a moment.

Meanwhile two people are stuck, one inbetween two building and one in a chimney.

"How do you get stuck between buildings!?" Hiriko yelled for the first time in a while.

She ran with Nami to where Luffy is she noticed Nami is crying "Why are messing around right now!? Robin was taken away, she intends to die for us! She is sacrificing herself to keep us safe from an attack by the government! She went in even knowing she will be killed!!" Nami's voice rose with every sentence.