The Last Night Of Fun

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, Ismay entered from the Palm Court through the revolving door and crossed the room toward Captain Smith. A fire blazed in the marble fireplace, and the
usual fatcats are playing cards, drinking and talking.

"Captain, have you seen those group of creature anywhere?" Ismay asked.

"You mean the Imaginary team? I haven't seen them all day. Although, They do left some food for me, even the rest of the crew," Smith replied.

"That's my point right now. They also left me food at my door step. This made me worried. What if they know something that we don't?"

"Leave them alone, Mr. Ismay. They're just trying to be nice. It's what we all do to the passengers."

"Fine. I'll go talk to them."

When Ismay left, the captian just rolled his eyes about Ismay's overreaction for about the I Team.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the I Team made it back to their stateroom, Aggie placed the large table back at the middle of the room for another meeting.

"Okay, Ginger, carry on with your option," Aggie said.

"Okay," Ginger blinked, then faced to the rest of the team, "Now, I know the plan of lifting the Titanic with magic and super strength was a bit of a fiasco, but Mac and I have come up with a brand-new plan," she scooted the objects from the table aside, and placed a sheet-covered object and blueprints on it, "Show 'em, Mac."

Mac (chicken) explained, "Right. We came a plan of levitating the ship with strength and magic, and they're both not enough," she turned to the members with magic, "Do you have enough magic to resize objects?"

Aggie, Cosmo, Cos, Wanda, Wands, Poof, Pof, Sparky, Sparkito, Yin, Yi, Twilight, Discord, Screwball, Vlad, Drac, Lydia, Mavis, Papa Smurf, La Muerte, and Xibalba looked at one another if they all have enough magic to resize objects.

"I guess we do," Yi responded.

"Good. So, the plan is, we go over the berg," Mac (chicken) removed the sheet, and revealed a small size catapult. Then, she held the Titanic vegetable prototype, made from carrots, cucumber, and pickle. "This is the ship, right? We get in like this," she put the vegetable Titanic on the catapult, and winded it up to pull a little further, "Wind her up and, let her go!"

Mac (chicken) pushed the button, and the catapult launched the vegetable Titanic, heading straight towards Fowler. The elder rooster ducked to avoid the Titanic prototype, and then the vegetable Titanic flew into the wall, and splatted. Most of the children and young adult members gasped and screamed when they saw the prototype ship splatted like a tomato.

"Good grief! The cucumber and pickle are bought it!" Fowler exclaimed as he watched the vegetable Titanic slid down the wall.

Aggie face-palmed, and shook her head desperately, "This is not gonna work."

"I agree," Rocky agreed, "Let's work with Aggie's plan, Dollface."

While the young members were screaming, Skully and Skulio looked through the window, and saw Ismay coming towards their doo.

"Uh-oh, Bruce Ismay is coming this way!" Skully warned.

"Quickly, guys, we better get out of here before he get too suspicious about us," Aggie suggested as the whole team followed her to the back door, leaving all of their things in their room.