" I haven't touched you in awhile..". He grabbed you by your waist and slammed his bulge on your area. He quietly groaned before slowly grinding himself on your area. You bit your bottom lip to prevent you from making any noise that could potentially increase Jungkook's need...

" lets go back to the car..". He grabbed your wrist and pulled you away from the shelves and outside the store.

" jungkook-ah? Where ya going??". Jimin called out.

" none of your business". Jungkook snarled before unlocking the car and opening the door to the back seat.

" go in..". He smirked beside the opened door. You nodded and got in, sitting beside the window. He got in as well, closing the door behind him and locking the car. You waited for him with anticipation to just rip his clothes off. As soon as he locked the door, he grabbed your waist and pulled you on top of him. He smashed those soft lips on yours, morphing around your mouth area. You held his neck as you slowly kissed down it. He moaned softly before going full Jeon Jungkook and pushing you so you were laying down. His lips circled around your neck, gently leaving marks here and there. You helped him unbuckle his belt before pushing his pants down. You pulled your shorts off as well as you underwear. He didn't waste anytime at all. He used every waking second to explore your body and the secrets you hid.

" i want you..". You said as you looked into his glistening eyes. A short smirk appeared on his face before he slid in his member. The beginning was always painful. You gripped his shirt as he pushed all of him inside you.

" does it hurt baby?". He asked as he watched you groan. You shook your head and told him to continue.

" your still my dirty girl". He smiled before stroking his member in you. After a few light strokes, the pain went away and was replaced by pleasure. You began to crave more so you jolted your hips up and down, indicating that you wanted him to go faster. He chuckled before hardly smashing his big member in you. The sounds of skin clapping, a mixture of his and your moans and the car squeaking were the only things heard. A few moments of more thrusting and sweat droplets falling, he pulled himself out and released freely. The after math was everywhere. It was on him, the car seats and a little on the window. You pushed your hair back and twirled it into a bun, you held it up before going down to where his member was. He was moaning intensely. With one hand, you gripped him member and cleaned up the excess fluid that was still spewing out. He was still sensitive to your wet tongue. You licked up all the way to his nipples before looking up at him and pecking his cheek. You smiled before turning away and pulling up your shorts. He did the same with his jeans.

" what was that tongue trick?". He asked you as he zipped up his pants.

" something i learnt awhile ago..". You winked before feeling all your energy getting drained out. You decide to lean down and rest your head on his thigh. He smiled and grabbed your hand, playing with your fingers.

" how long will we be gone?". You curiously asked him.

" just for awhile.. I was thinking of taking you to the beach tomorrow. How does that sound?". He looked down at you.

" your lucky I packed my swimsuit". You giggled before noticing his facial expression turn dull.

" you okay kook?". You ask.

" you want to leave me don't you?.. i would understand why". He scoffed softly. You didn't know what to say. You felt bad but what he said was true.

" kook.. I just- it's a difficult situation. It's all moving way too fast". You sat up and looked at him.

" you're right. Do you want me to drive you home? It's the least I could do. I don't want you to get hurt from my stupid mistakes".

" no no.. we're in this together, through thick or thin.. I will always be there for you". You smiled.

" what did I do to deserve you?". He moved his hand to your cheek. He caressed it gently. You leaned in and pecked his lips.

" fuck it-". He bit his lower lip before grabbing you and pulling you on top of him. He kissed your lips, roughly as he held onto your waist.

You often ask yourself, why your still with him. He can be cold and heartless, but he always had a soft spot for you. That's why you loved him. He had a ridiculously attractive charm that made you fall in love with him over and over again. The relationship was never perfect but you were okay with that. You loved him and you'd do anything for him.

" YAH MAKNAE! let's go!! The clerk is calling the cops!!". Namjoon banged on the car window before running to his car with a bunch of snacks in his hands.

" i swear to fucking god!!". Jungkook groaned in annoyance. You wiped your mouth area as it was covered in the aftermath of a wet make out. You got off him immediately. He rushed out and moved to the driver seat.

" YAH! GET BACK HERE!! YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THOSE!!". The store clerk ran out with a phone in his hand.

" go go goo!!!". You yelled at Jungkook to speed off. The tires screeching before the car moved away from the store.

" YOU ASSHOLES!! THE COPS ARE GONNA GET YOU!!". The clerk yelled out before losing hope and going back into the store.

- at the motel -

You pushed the door open to a 2 star motel. It wasn't that bad but it could do some remodeling and cleaning.. with like a lot of bleach. The room wasn't that big either, it looked like it got ripped out a low budget movie.

" well this is nice..". Jungkook sighed before walking in and throwing his bags near the bed.

" sure.. nice seems like an appropriate word for this situation". You scoffed as you walked in, locking the door behind you. You set your bags near his and inspected the room.

" look, I know it's not a romantic 5 star hotel.. i promise after I settle everything, I will use all this money to spoil my princess.. okay?". He held your hands.

" okay". You smiled at him. He gave you a peck before smiling as well.