"Yah hello"

The cute little girl gave him a smile showing her cute small teeth...

"Jun-nie oppa"

And after that she ran away again while giggling which made Junhui smile...

Junhui is really thankful that y/n stopped him from killing himself, for now he is living happily, and he knows that y/n will be happy if she sees him now...

y/n is like that, whenever the people around her are happy she's happy too...

"Junhui!"

Junhui almost jumped out of shock when Soonyoung suddenly popped out of nowhere...

"Yah Soonyoung you scared me"

Junhui said while he held his chest which made Soonyoung giggle before he pointed towards someome who was standing underneath a tree, Junhui smiled as he waved his hand and Soonyoung ran away...

Soonyoung really likes to act like a kid, so they get along really well with the little kids here, Soonyoung is really happy whenever he interacts with little kids and same goes with his friends...

Meanwhile Wonwoo was busy reading a book while sitting alone...

"Won-u oppa!!"

Wonwoo glanced when the little girl called his name, he smiled sweetly before he placed the book beside him and he carried the little girl...

"Hello, aegi yah where is your eomma?"

The little girl chuckled before she pointed her mom who was with her husband and they we're laughing and a certain idea came to Wonwoo's mind.

"Thank you, little girl you gave oppa an idea"

He said before he placed the girl down and she waved at Wonwoo before she started to run away again...

She's such a bright kid that everyone adores so much that it even makes me think of her a lot of times.

"hmmmm hmmmm~"

The little girl approached a little guy who was busy writing lyrics...

"Jihoonie oppa!!"

Jihoon who usually gets annoyed whenever someone bothers him when he's busy writing songs didn't get mad or annoyed, he smiled as he gave the little girl some candies that was hidden inside his pocket, the little girl had a huge grin on her face which made Jihoon pinch her rosy cheeks.