Chapter 14: Until we meet again

a/n: song suggestion 'nap of a star' by TXT, you can listen to that while reading 😊

===

Your POV:

It's been 6 months since our parent's wedding and I can't barely move now, all I do is lay down in this bed while waiting for the doctor to come, all I can do is just stare outside the window, at people who we're busy passing by, happy people living continuously...

I'm not jealous or sad, actually I'm happy now.

"y/n"

I slowly moved my head towards the other direction, so that I can glance at the person who called my name...

"mom"

I muttered underneath my breath the moment that I saw her, she was smiling at me with her teary eyes, as she slowly held my hand.

Mom, thank you for everything, ever since the day that you found out that you'll be having me you already loved me genuinely, thank you for being my crying shoulder, thank you for you never left my side, even when we have misunderstanding sometimes I'm really happy that you're my mom, I'm really thankful for having a person like you in my life.

My step-father held my mom's shoulder as he also gave me a faint smile.

Thank you appa, please take good care of my mom and Chan for me, for I'll be meeting my real father now, thank you appa for being with me even if I'm not your real daughter.

My eyes caught glance on a certain person, and like everyone else he was also teary...

"Seungcheol oppa"

I whispered his name as I smiled at him.

Seungcheol oppa really is a strong person, but even strong people can feel pain, crying is not a sign of being weak, but rather it shows how important some things are, thank you Seungcheol oppa, thank you for being with me ever since we we're young, thank you for fighting for me whenever someone bullies me around, thank you oppa...

"y/n yah"

I smiled at this person sitting beside Seungcheol oppa, he mentioned my name and it was still the same as how he used to.

"Jeonghannie yah"

I whispered back as I glanced at him, he looked like a sad angel...

Jeonghan, even if things didn't go well with our relationship, I'm thankful for being loved by someone like you, you're someone who's worth the love, thank you for still being here even after everything that happened, thank you Jeonghan...

"Sunday morning rain is falling~"