He does it again, faster, and I grab onto his shoulders, tightening my shaking legs on each side of him. He cages me in with his strong arms, presses his cool lips against my cheek until I can't take it anymore.

"Take them off! Please, take them off!" I beg him, the pleasure too much for me. I was feeling overwhelmed and we hadn't even done much. I craved it, I craved him.

His hands slide up my thighs to the top of my jeans, popping the button and pulling down the zipper. He chuckles once he realizes what's underneath.

I blush, watching him scan the surface of my meteor covered boxers. I cover my face with my hands, completely stupefied as to why I chose to wear this specific pair on a night like this.

"Adorable, Noah. How are you so fucking adorable?" He asks, fingers dipping into my boxers, teasing.

He pulls my hands away from face, "I want you to see this, Noah. I want you to remember how I made you feel, okay. Engrave it into your brain."

He drags my boxers down my thin legs, breath catching at the sight of me, and I try to do as he says, to keep my eyes open, but the way he's looking at me...

I take a deep breath, and he does too, and then his lips are around me, and I lose control. My hips jerk up harshly, sparks going off behind my eyes at the feeling of warmth. It warm, it's wet.

Tobias grabs my hips, and holds them down making me cry out, and I tangle my fingers in his dark colored hair, body buzzing, shaking at the feeling of him between my legs.

His lips tighten, tongue teasing, and I think I've left my mind somewhere because I can only focus on him, Tobias. Tobias Mitchell, and the way he makes my body feel.

I start to feel a weird feeling, almost like I'm about to explode, and before I let go, he pulls away, my body jerking helplessly in the air.

His eyes hold mine as they go to unbutton his own jeans, sliding them off his muscular legs, and discarding his boxers. I stare at it, intimidated, intrigued at the size, nervous a little.

It's erected, and I look up at him, lips wide open, begging.

He doesn't resist, tearing open the packet of condoms he stashed in the back pocket of his jeans, rolling it on and producing a bottle of liquid, almost like gel.

I didn't know what it was, but he washed away all sense of confusion with his lips on mine, tongue doing naughty things within my mouth.

He spreads my legs wider, looking between them, lower, and his fingers rub against that spot. I pant a little, watching him squirt the liquid onto his fingers, bringing them back down to my entrance.

One goes in, and I gasp quietly at the odd feeling. He presses his forehead against my own, "Calm down, Noah. Be good for me,"

I do, I calm down, and he twists his finger around, adding another in, deeper and I scrunch my face up in pain.

He kisses the lines of distress on my face, distracting me, and then I'm crying out, shaking, gasping as his fingers hit a spot unknown to me. It leaves me buzzing, neediness running through my veins.

He brushes a curl behind my ear, and I feel his member against me.

"It's going to hurt, Noah. Will you be brave for me?" He asks, kissing my cheeks. I nod, bracing myself.

He pushes in and— "Ah, Shit!"

The words leave my mouth unstably, and then I feel the tears trail down my cheeks. My nails dig into Toby's shoulders, my body hurting.

His hands comes down to rub my stomach, kissing away the tears, and I relax, and for a moment the only sound is of my and Toby's breathing.

"I wanna be brave, Toby. I want to be whatever you need be to be." I tell him, and he takes it as a sign to start moving.

He slowly rolls his hips forward, and I hiss in pain, more tears spilling, erased quickly by the force of Toby's lips.

I push through it, wanting that feeling again. And I get it a moment later, and it's as bone shaking as before.

Toby's groans against my neck make it that much better, his hands on my hips, rocking me forward, leaving me gasping.

He sets a rhythm, and rocks our hips together, my nails digging hard into his back, leaving little crescent moon shapes.

He's rough, just like I'd thought he be. It's rough, unyielding, Tobias. He strokes deeper, and my face scrunches up in pleasure. The pressure in my stomach was building, and I attached my lips to the side of Toby's neck, sucking hard.

He thrusts deeper, and then I'm letting go, eyes halfway closed, and mouth wide open though no sound came. My body trembled, and Tobias didn't stop thrusting, prolonging the pleasure. I was becoming sensitive, mind blank, body limp in his arms.

He pushed harder against that over sensitive spot, almost to the point of pain. Then, his hips stuttered, and he let out a groan against me, and this time, when he came inside me, I came harder, screaming, white covering my vision. My body was giving tiny jerks, body sparking as I came down from my high, Tobias holding me as I did so.

He held me close, whispering my name in my ear, "Noah? Noah, baby... You with me?"

I nod weakly against him, "Tobias?"

He runs a hand through my hair, "Yeah, Baby?"

"I'm in love with you." I say, cuddling closer to his chest.

"Baby, you have no idea how much I care about you. I love you, I love you more than love alone. You're mine."

"I'm yours."

author's note; yes, tobias's hand is still in a cast. trust me, it didn't stop him. i hope i did this scene justice. i don't want it to seem just like rushed, uncaring sex. i wanted it to be passionate, overwhelming, love making and i hoped i achieved that.