CHAPTER 20

did i make you cry. Sorry if I did. this is going to a filler (short chapter) Thankyou for 650 READS. What even , I am so happy and im sorry if i keep talking about how many reads I get. But my goal is 1000 reads WE CAN DO DIS. remember I love you . bye..wait what if HARRY IS READING THIS haha jokes that will never happen but Harry of you are, tweet something about christmas. My brain loves me. ok i will start the chapter now. 

Mariah's P.O.V

"Good morning" I could hear from the foot of my bed. "Morning" I look and it was Harry. That kiss last night repayed over and over in my mind. It was so magical. I then felt the bed drop near my knees "I really want to kiss you right now , but I know you just broke up with Aaron and it would be really awkward" "Harry its ok , I really need to move on and forget about him so you can kiss me" I said a bit softly. Harrys leans in and kisses me. I felt so happy inside. I smiled while we kiss. I knew Harry knew that I was smiling. "EW GET A ROOM" we let go and see Alyssa with her arms crossed "Sorry" I say "No im just joking. Harry are we leaving today" "yeah we are Mariah we booked tickets to go home and your coming" 'Um ok when is the flight?" "at 2:00pm" "ok, is Gemma coming" "Hell no just you me and Alyssa" "Pack you things" Harry said clapping is hands aggresively.

//2:00pm//

"All pasngers boarding the flight to London please make your way to gate 3" "Lets go back Home" Harry said.

10 more hours till we get to London. Harry said we would catch the train back to Holmes Chapel , he also said I could stay as his till Gemma comes back which wont be for a while. I sat between Harry and Alyssa. "Hey White Chicks "Alyssa said "omg you like White Chicks" "Hell yeah" We start watching it and through the whole movie we just kept laughing and mocking the characters. When the movie was finish I looked over to Harry who was sleeping. I couldn't help but stare not creepy but I looked at his messy quiff to his eyelides then his mouth. "Mariah I know what your doing" Harry said still with his eyes closed "Sorry" "Are you bored" "yes" "well maybe you can watch a movie called 'Stop looking at Harry' its really funny" he said sarcastically  "Well I might watch that another time" he slowly opened his eyes "Are we there yet?" "No 7 more hours" I said "7 MORE" Harry said almost shouting. then finally we see the food tray. "One day when im rich and famous I will get a prative jet and have the best food" "yeah like that like happen , keep dreaming" Alyssa said "You food Mr Styles , Miss Edwards and Miss Grant" "Thankyou Miss ..." Harry says "No call me victoria" "Thankyou Victoria" "Enjoy" then she walked off. I opened my lid to find what looked like food I wasnt sure "Whats the matter" "I cant stand plane food" "Eat what you can and when we arrive we can go to umm Nandos" 'Yes thankyou, I love nandos"

Sorry it was short i will post on saturday , wait sunday Well im watching WWA on sat , and apperently Steal My Girl music video is on sunday . It would probs be sat. OK BYEEEEe