Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Mariah's P.O.V 

I could see someone walking up to me. I couldn't tell who because of the tears in my eyes. I felt this persons comforting me. I continue crying remembering what he did , that evil guy. I loved him him with all my heart how could he. 

Once I had stoped crying I wiped my tears to finally see how was the person comforting me. It was Harry. We stood up together my hands then rubbed the dirt that was on my back. "What are you doing here?" Harry asked "I was trying to go home but.." "Its ok im here" Harry said pulling me into a hug. Im really thankful I have Harry here. "Ill walk you home where do live" Harry turned to me wanting an answer< I just looked at him like I lost my memory and didn't know where I lived. "Mariah do you know where you live" He said with a chuckle "Um just down that way" pointing to my street. We started to walk then Darcy came running up to me. "Hi Mariah how was the concert... oh hi Harry" "It was good" "Just good really what happen?" I didnt want to tell my friends yet maybe later. Trying to find a good excuse I look at Harry for some help "Well one of the members got sick so they had to cancel" Harry told her, Darcy looked at Harry like how would he know. "Harry was at the concert that why he knows what happened" I say. "Um ok you miss out on a really great party , well I have to go see you tomorrow" Darcy said then she leave heading back to her place. 

We walked to my house not really talking. We arrive to my house. I just stood there not knowing what to do "Have a nice day Mariah see you tomorrow" Harry said giving me a quick hug, "yeah see you tomorrow" why am I so weird. I walk towards the door turning around to wave bye to Harry but I couldn't see him , I look around 'Oh he most of left' I say to myself. I walk in looking around to find Jane. I look in the living room she wasnt there. She normally is in her room or the study . I check both those places not there. I search the whole house but she wasn't there. I look at my phone next texts nor calls. If she was going out she would of told me. I call her phone waiting for it to ring I hear a buzzing sound I turn to see her phone was in the downstairs bath room. No one ever going in there why would her phone be in there. I walk in the bathroom to find her phone and her rings she doesn't normally take of her rings only when she washes her hands of has a shower. I look towards the shower and open the curtin. Then I saw Jane lying there on the ground. "jane JANE" I yell trying to get her attention "JANE JANE CAN YOU HEAR ME " no answer . The shower was off I was getting scared so I called the ambulance bitting my nails to wqait for an answer "Hello how can I help you with today" the lady on the other line said "Um my aunty has somehow fallen when I wasn't home and she not waking up" I say while crying. "it ok love just give me your details and a ambulance will be there shortly. I tell her everything she need and in no time it had come. I open the door to 2 tall men and one lady walking in. I aw then where she was and the picked her up and put her in a bed. The lady comforts me while I cry not knoing what to do. What has happen. I go in the ambulance with then and go to the hospital.

What have I done to desevre this. All of this Aaron and now Jane. What have I done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if you didn't like this chapter I didn't know what to write. Sorry if any but of this chapter was despressing but I wanted things to happen in this chapter

Thankyou for 130 reads OMG serously I know to you its not alot but to me it is. Thankyou everyone hwo is reading this write now. Love yous all thankyou thankyou thankyou.