Chapter 18

Insert evil laugh. Drama oooo. Sorry if none of chapter 17 made any sence, i went really crazy when I was writing. Follow my polyvore to have a visual on what everyone is wearing. comment if you want me to do more outfits on other characters. http://mariahstyles1d.polyvore.com  

Mariah's P.O.V

Walking to times square in tears I could tell everyone was looking at me. He cheated on me again. Am I not pretty enough, skinny enough, tall enough, smart enough. I hate myself right now. I arrive at times square and see Harry on a bench with his phone. I walk towards him, he noticed me , his face was happy then it went to a worried look. "Mariah whats that matter" I hug him even though what he did wasn't right but he was the only person I knew here. I just want to go home. 

"Tell me whats the matter" "Aaron cheated on me again with some girl" "If you dont mind me asking what did she look like" "Well she had blonde hair with a little bit of her roots showing" "Anything else" "She has brown eyes" Harry then nodded his head and took out his phone, "is this her" " Yeah" "thats my sister" "what ..... you have another sister" "Well Gemma is my real sister, Alyssa is our stepsister" i wipe a tear from my eye "When salted tear won't dry, il wipe my shirtsleeves under our eyes" Harry sung "He that was beautiful" "Thanks , what are you doing tonight" "Maybe getting a flight back to England" "what about maybe we meet here again and I can make you forget about that shithead. Is that a deal" "yeah"

I walk back to the hotel . I open the door and see Aaron cry and 'Gemma' next to him "I just getting my bags" I said walking to the closet "Mariah I need to talk to you" "no you dont Aaron" I get my bags "Have a nice time with Harry's sister" I say looking at her . I leave the room and go down stairs. I call harry and wait for him to answer "Hello" "Sorry this is last mintue but can I stay with you till I leave" "Sure ill meet you at your hotel" "how do you know my hotel" "you posted the hotel on instagram" "oh ok then" 

"wow you have a nice view, its better than mine" i said looking out the window "Sorry this place is a bit messy , you can get changed here im going to get something " I harry walking out the door. I open my suitcase and see a dress with looked like a shirt it had blacksleeves, trees on the front and behind that I white background. I put on my black jellys and a black and gold ring. I put them on and hear a knock "Mariah its harry you dressed yet " "yeah , you can come in" "Woah , you look really nice" "Thanks" "No like , im not kidding " "Again thankyou" "Ok you good to go" "yep"

Day was not a good day . To find out that Aaron was cheating on me was to much to handle.

Thankyou for everything guys.